Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Selling your "collectibles" on the site... (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=148048)

Jill March 29th 2011 05:34 PM

Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Just because we have an area for you guys to talk about your collections, doesn't mean that we are going to allow sales of anything. It's still against the rules, just like it's been for the past 11 years.

Trades, are ok but if you want to sell, go to Ebay.

Thanks!

no code March 29th 2011 05:56 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Sorry Jill,

Got a little carried away. With all the fellow collectors on this board and all.

Of course I respect the rules of this site. My apologies.

Sorry guys. The bay it is.

Jill March 30th 2011 06:09 AM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Sorry dude. I know it would be more convenient but if someone fucks you over or you fuck them over...it gets ugly. We had some major trade drama years and years ago.

Good luck. You can put your ebay name or other stuff in your signature if you would like.

no code March 30th 2011 06:23 AM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
I totally understand.

Thanks!

JPark09 March 31st 2011 07:14 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Hey Jill,
Is it ok to give away Foo stuff away to other board members? I just want to make sure before I post something.

fighterboy April 2nd 2011 06:00 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
I have some doubles as well but I want to trade them before selling them on ebay and help to the foo community, anyone interested PM'me

foophan666 May 25th 2011 07:41 AM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPark09 (Post 3471222)
Hey Jill,
Is it ok to give away Foo stuff away to other board members? I just want to make sure before I post something.

I'll take free foo! :)

JPark09 June 3rd 2011 05:47 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by foophan666 (Post 3513854)
I'll take free foo! :)

Keep you eyes on the board. I have a few things I'm going to be putting up in the next few weeks.

dq88 June 3rd 2011 05:49 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPark09 (Post 3519133)
Keep you eyes on the board. I have a few things I'm going to be putting up in the next few weeks.

Oooo this is exciting :)

JackD. July 26th 2011 07:28 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Hi there guys,

Im from Germany and a huge fan of the Foo Fighters and I need to ask for your help.

Im desperatly searching for the There is Nothing Left to Lose Vinyl LP. Do you know any shops or websites which sell this one besides ebay, amazon and discogs? Unfortunately Im not that into finding good vinyl-shops from the UK or US.

Thanks for you help!

longever July 26th 2011 10:22 PM

Re: Selling your "collectibles" on the site...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackD. (Post 3562369)
Hi there guys,

Im from Germany and a huge fan of the Foo Fighters and I need to ask for your help.

Im desperatly searching for the There is Nothing Left to Lose Vinyl LP. Do you know any shops or websites which sell this one besides ebay, amazon and discogs? Unfortunately Im not that into finding good vinyl-shops from the UK or US.

Thanks for you help!

Your local 2hand recordstore, recordfairs or ebay discogs etc.There is nothing left ...in stock so that are your options. good luck in bidding:p


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.