Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=148801)

Steve May 7th 2011 08:41 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dq88 (Post 3502736)
Then it is a good year indeed! :)

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by legolas120 (Post 3502778)
Well, now I feel ancient. Lol.

Haha, I wouldn't worry man. Sometimes I feel ancient on here too. I had the first foos album on tape when it wasn't a collectors item. It seems sometimes like half of these whippersnappers on here are almost young enough to be my kids!:p

darthlemsip May 8th 2011 05:43 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
So, I've started to photograph my collection so I can create a library of everything I own and started with Foo Fighters

It's very much a work in progress, so other bands will be added as I get round to them (the thought of photographing my Pearl Jam collection gives me the fear!)

Anyway, you can check it out here:

http://photobucket.com/darthlemsip

legolas120 May 8th 2011 05:48 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darthlemsip (Post 3503265)
So, I've started to photograph my collection so I can create a library of everything I own and started with Foo Fighters

It's very much a work in progress, so other bands will be added as I get round to them (the thought of photographing my Pearl Jam collection gives me the fear!)

Anyway, you can check it out here:

http://photobucket.com/darthlemsip

Nice! The Japan releases are pretty cool looking, especially the IYH. Like a little mini box set. :)

No One by One 10"? I would rather have yours tbh. And I would kill for that TINLTL. :-)

HOSS May 8th 2011 10:37 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Alright, let's see here...thanks to having the vinyl coming with the WL deluxe package, i finally got into vinyl a bit and now i am quickly going broke ;)

FF ALBUMS:
S/T (opened, EX) [on the way from eBay]
S/T (unopened, mint) [on the way from eBay]
TINLTL (opened, EX) [on the way from eBay] *i heard the US copy is muddy though :/*
ESPG (opened, EX) [my first Foo vinyl]
WL (opened, EX)
Medium Rare (opened, EX) [framed, signed by Taylor, Pat & Nate on RSD WITH photos and receipt for authenticity ;)]

SINGLES:
Best of You (7" w/ Spill)
Best of You (7" w/ FFL) [on the way from eBay]
Low (7", limited ed., misprint on the cover)
Have It All (7")

a quick question, sometimes misprints actually raise the value of an item, and im wondering if that's the case with my Low 7"??

legolas120 May 8th 2011 10:39 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yugodrummer5 (Post 3503445)
Alright, let's see here...thanks to having the vinyl coming with the WL deluxe package, i finally got into vinyl a bit and now i am quickly going broke ;)

FF ALBUMS:
S/T (opened, EX) [on the way from eBay]
S/T (unopened, mint) [on the way from eBay]
TINLTL (opened, EX) [on the way from eBay] *i heard the US copy is muddy though :/*
ESPG (opened, EX) [my first Foo vinyl]
WL (opened, EX)
Medium Rare (opened, EX) [framed, signed by Taylor, Pat & Nate on RSD WITH photos and receipt for authenticity ;)]

SINGLES:
Best of You (7" w/ Spill)
Best of You (7" w/ FFL) [on the way from eBay]
Low (7", limited ed., misprint on the cover)
Have It All (7")

a quick question, sometimes misprints actually raise the value of an item, and im wondering if that's the case with my Low 7"??

Oh man, did you just buy that TINLTL from Japan?

FooZealand May 9th 2011 03:43 AM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yugodrummer5 (Post 3503445)
a quick question, sometimes misprints actually raise the value of an item, and im wondering if that's the case with my Low 7"??

Do you have photo of the cover - or can you say what is mis-printed? Value depends but in general yes mis-prints are almost always more valuable. There are excepts - the Learn To Fly singles were printed with misprints on the cover songs being attributed to the wrong bands. The misprints are so prevalent it seems the later correct press versions are rarer.

longever May 9th 2011 12:48 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Here's my foo fighters collection on vinyl.
I have borrowed the list of Foozealander but make some changes.
I was too lazy to type it all: P

FOO FIGHTERS VINYL COLLECTION:
Foo Fighters (US 12 " Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 1995 USA Card Ex C1-72438-34027-1-7
The Colour And The Shape (UK 12 " Double Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 1997 UK Card Ex 72438-55832-1-6 EST 2295
There Is Nothing Left To Lose (US 12 " Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 1999 USA Card Sealed 07863-67892-1
One By One (US 2 x 10 " Vinyl) 10 " Vinyl LP 2002 USA Card Ex 07863-68008-1
In Your Honor (US 12 " Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 2005 USA Box Sealed 82876-68038-1
Echoes Silence Patience & Grace (EU 12 " Double Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 2007 EU Card Sealed 88697-11516-1
Greatest Hits (UK 12 " Double Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 2009 UK Card Sealed 8-86973-69211
Wasting Light (EU 12 " Double Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 2011 EU Card Ex 88697-84493-1
Medium Rare (US 12 " Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl LP 2011 USA Card Sealed 88697-84798-1



Exhausted (US 12 " Vinyl Promo) 12 " Vinyl Single 1995 USA Card Ex SPRO-79641/79642
This Is A Call (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK / EU Card Ex 72438-82246-7-3 (CL-753)
This Is A Call (UK 12 " Luminous Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK Card Ex 72438-82246-0-4 (12CL-753) sticker on left side :P
This Is A Call (UK 12 " Luminous Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK Card Ex 72438-82246-0-4 (12CL-753) sticker on right side :P
This Is A Call (UK 12 " Promo Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK Card Ex 12CLDJ-753
I'll Stick Around (UK 7 " Red Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK / EU Card Ex 72438-82382-7-4 (CL-757)
I'll Stick Around (UK 12 " Vinyl) 12 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK / EU Card Ex 72438-82382-6-7 (12CL-757)
For All The Cows (UK 7 " Blue Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1995 UK Card Ex 72438-82574-7-3 (CL 762)
Big Me (UK 7 " White Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1996 UK Card Ex 72438-82802-7-3 (CL 768)
Monkey Wrench (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1997 UK Card Very Good 72438-84014-7-0 (CL-788)
Monkey Wrench (US 7 " Vinyl For Jukebox) 7 " Vinyl Single 1997 USA Sleeve Ex 72438-19543-7 with jukebox tags
Everlong (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1997 UK Card Ex 72438-84361-7-5 (CL-792)
My Hero (UK 7 " Red Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1998 UK Card Ex 72438-85180-7-9 (CL-796)
My Hero (US 7 " Vinyl For Jukebox) 7 " Vinyl Single 1997 USA Sleeve Ex 72438-19865-7 with jukebox tags
Walking After You (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1998 UK Card Very Good 07559-63828-7-8 (E4100)
Walking After You (US 7 " Vinyl For Jukebox) 7 " Vinyl Single 1998 USA Sleeve Ex 72438-19989-7 with jukebox tags
Learn To Fly (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 1999 UK / EU Card Ex FOO1
Generator (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2000 UK / EU Card Sealed 74321-74618-7
Breakout (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2000 UK / EU Card Good 74321-79013-7
Next Year (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2000 UK / EU Card Very Good 74321-80926-7
All My Life (UK 7 " Vinyl Numbered 2079 of 5000?) 7 " Vinyl Single 2002 UK / EU Card Very Good 74321-97315-7
All My Life (US 7 " 7 " Vinyl Single 2002 USA Sleeve Ex SES031
Times Like These (UK 7 " Vinyl Numbered 1442 of 5000?) 7 " Vinyl Single 2003 UK / EU Card Ex 74321-98955-7
Low (UK 7 " Vinyl Numbered 1480 of 3000 7 " Vinyl Single 2003 UK / EU Card Ex 82876-52256-7
Have It All (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2003 UK / EU Card Ex 82876-56370-7
Best Of You (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2005 UK / EU Card Ex 82876-70121-7
Best Of You (US Promo 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2005 USA Card Ex R7-70366-7
DOA (UK 7 " Yellow Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2005 UK / EU Card Ex 82876-72279-7
DOA (UK 7 " Yellow Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2005 UK / EU Card Sealed 82876-72279-7
Resolve (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2005 UK / EU Card Ex 82876-74965-7
The Pretender (UK 7 " Clear Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2007 UK / EU Card Ex 88697-13999-7
The Pretender (US Promo 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2007 USA Card Ex 88697-16773-7
Long Road To Ruin (UK 7 " Vinyl) 7 " Vinyl Single 2007 UK / EU Card Ex 88697-19036-7
Rope 12' deadmau5 Remix (Uk 12'' Vinyl Single 2011 UK Sealed

HOSS May 10th 2011 11:53 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by legolas120 (Post 3503446)
Oh man, did you just buy that TINLTL from Japan?

yeaah that was me...i'm a sucker for "Buy It Now" haha. the misprint on the Low single is simply just what number it is, it almost looks like it starts with a B but I can't make it out...the 7" did come with the original 2002 "sign up for our mailing list" thing from the record company too

FooZealand May 11th 2011 10:34 AM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by longever (Post 3503729)
Here's my foo fighters collection on vinyl.
I have borrowed the list of Foozealander but make some changes.
I was too lazy to type it all: P

All good brother - it's fine by me. And you're definitely well on your way ;)

FooZealand May 11th 2011 10:37 AM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yugodrummer5 (Post 3504853)
yeaah that was me...i'm a sucker for "Buy It Now" haha. the misprint on the Low single is simply just what number it is, it almost looks like it starts with a B but I can't make it out...the 7" did come with the original 2002 "sign up for our mailing list" thing from the record company too

Yeah now if it was a vinyl miss-press called "BLow" it'd be worth a fucking small fortune ;)

foofan80 May 20th 2011 11:06 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
If anyone is looking for a quick boost to their vinyl collection................


http://cgi.ebay.com/Foo-Fighters-7-L...item45fabc5ead


........and no, it is not my listing.

JPark09 May 20th 2011 11:09 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
That's tempting but I'm not buying any other vinyl until I get TCATS!

dq88 May 21st 2011 09:12 AM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPark09 (Post 3511886)
That's tempting but I'm not buying any other vinyl until I get TCATS!

That had become my theory to stop me spending and then tcats arrived! :)
So my no vinyl ban lasted about three days

Listening to tcats right now! What a way to start the day :)

JPark09 May 21st 2011 05:43 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dq88 (Post 3511991)
That had become my theory to stop me spending and then tcats arrived! :)
So my no vinyl ban lasted about three days

Listening to tcats right now! What a way to start the day :)

I'm trying to stick with it so when I find a good copy it won't feel as bad to spend $100 or more on it. Trying to stick to my guns on the buying freeze but I may try and get one of the TINLTL on eBay right now.

Captain Beyond May 21st 2011 05:50 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPark09 (Post 3512155)
I'm trying to stick with it so when I find a good copy it won't feel as bad to spend $100 or more on it. Trying to stick to my guns on the buying freeze but I may try and get one of the TINLTL on eBay right now.

Yeah, there a relatively good ones one Ebay now.. Too bad I can't buy on of those atm :( After my TCATS I decided to stop for a while :p

JPark09 May 21st 2011 06:08 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
There's a lot of vinyl I would love to try and get right now but it's already been an expensive week. Tickets for one show turned into two and now hotel accommodations.

I do have a credit card with a zero balance though.....

Mike2 May 21st 2011 06:23 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
I am going to have to go through my vinyl collection and see if anyone here wants it. I quit collecting long ago so most of my stuff is from the first 3 or 4 albums. If I get time I will post a list since I don't really want to sell it on eBay.

dq88 May 21st 2011 07:18 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2 (Post 3512166)
I am going to have to go through my vinyl collection and see if anyone here wants it. I quit collecting long ago so most of my stuff is from the first 3 or 4 albums. If I get time I will post a list since I don't really want to sell it on eBay.

Ooo this could be good, but not allowed to sell on here. Only give or trade
I have alot of gaps from the early days. I was too young and naive to care anymore than buying an album on cd :(
Hindsights wonderful.


Jpark, credit cards were made for times like these ;)
I think i caved into buying tcats as uk shows seem a while away so i have time to get my foo fighters savings account back looking healthy!

JPark09 May 21st 2011 08:30 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dq88 (Post 3512180)
Jpark, credit cards were made for times like these ;)
I think i caved into buying tcats as uk shows seem a while away so i have time to get my foo fighters savings account back looking healthy!

It's times like these to end up broke again
It's times like these to spend and spend again
It's times like these to get in debt again
It's times like these time and time again.....

Sorry I had to do it since you said times like these

Mike2 May 21st 2011 08:50 PM

Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dq88 (Post 3512180)
Ooo this could be good, but not allowed to sell on here. Only give or trade
I have alot of gaps from the early days. I was too young and naive to care anymore than buying an album on cd :(
Hindsights wonderful.


Jpark, credit cards were made for times like these ;)
I think i caved into buying tcats as uk shows seem a while away so i have time to get my foo fighters savings account back looking healthy!

I never said I wanted to sell it here. I said I would rather it go to someone here than sell it on eBay. I have traded vinyl with someone on here before.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.