Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   General Foo Discussion (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for Next Year Single (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=173967)

jasonhensley35 October 11th 2018 11:07 PM

Looking for Next Year Single

Hey guys, I'm looking for the digital songs from the single Next Year Single: Netherlands Live in Holland, part two. I know this is a super rare cd, but I've seen people share them around here before. If anyone wouldn't mind hooking me up I would greatly appreciate it!

jasonhensley35 October 19th 2018 12:05 AM

Re: Looking for Next Year Single

Anyone?

Simon October 19th 2018 01:49 AM

It's against the rules to share/link downloads for officially released content here, sorry.

Stacked Actors October 24th 2018 04:33 PM

You can buy the single on CD from eBay. The two b-sides are on YouTube.

Tim October 25th 2018 08:03 PM

I just discovered I still have a copy sitting in the trunk of my car from when my parents moved 2 years ago.

I think the best part of that single is the main track with the extra vocal harmonies and what not

zackdumbass October 25th 2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 4203395)
I just discovered I still have a copy sitting in the trunk of my car from when my parents moved 2 years ago.

I think the best part of that single is the main track with the extra vocal harmonies and what not

Love this too. The only thing I donít like is it doesnít have the fake-out ending. I wait for it every time :lol:

adamsands October 29th 2018 02:22 PM

try ebay or amazon.. i think there are a lot in online sites.

Life is short, live it your way! #herblife
Weed Republic

jasonhensley35 November 2nd 2018 01:29 AM

I've been keeping an eye out for a while, and I haven't seen it for sale once. It's pretty rare from my understanding, and I'm just looking for the audio versions of the songs, not the physical CD itself.

jasonhensley35 November 2nd 2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 4203395)

You wouldn't be interested in sharing those songs or selling that CD would you?

jasonhensley35 November 13th 2018 12:24 AM

Bump

jasonhensley35 January 26th 2019 06:05 AM

bump

aprilshack January 27th 2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonhensley35 (Post 4214343)
bump

Go onto discogs and ebay and set up alerts for when one goes on sale. They do pop up on discogs once in a while.Like Simon said, no one can share links on here for the digital file and there is no selling on here. Good luck.

jasonhensley35 January 27th 2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4214348)
Go onto discogs and ebay and set up alerts for when one goes on sale. They do pop up on discogs once in a while.Like Simon said, no one can share links on here for the digital file and there is no selling on here. Good luck.

Is that a new rule, because I have looked up people on here sharing files with many rare Foo Fighters songs and concerts, I jut unfortunately missed them.

Good advice on the discos and eBay, I'm already doing both, so hopefully one shows up eventually!

geo. January 28th 2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonhensley35 (Post 4214354)
Is that a new rule, because I have looked up people on here sharing files with many rare Foo Fighters songs and concerts, I jut unfortunately missed them.

No.
You cannot (and have never been allowed to) share official releases.

Simon January 28th 2019 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geo. (Post 4214357)
No.
You cannot (and have never been allowed to) share official releases.

Well about 10 years ago we kinda turned the other cheek to the odd B-Side being shared but yeah, that was a long time ago. No official stuff has been shared here for a long time.

Concerts are ok, as long as they're not officially released. Same for any unreleased studio stuff.

It's explained in a post I stickied in 2015, but came into effect long before then.

http://forum.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=166712

FooZealand January 30th 2019 06:18 AM

And to fine tune further - BAND official stuff... things like Pocketwatch have still been shared in last 10 years, though effectively officially released (ie were releases sold for profit by an entity etc).