Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle! (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=164689)

kraba August 11th 2014 04:22 PM

Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
http://sonichighways.foofighters.com/

Buy your mega bundle before some sharks buy all to resell!!!
9 cover...it's great for collectors (but not for my money :D )

foo-collector August 12th 2014 10:17 AM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Do not get me wrong this is a cool collectable, but $149.00!!! and then some expensive shipping!

LP, T-shirt and puzzle $59.99, Flag worth about $16.00, CD $11.99 Total - $86.99. That leaves one bloody expensive box to hold it all, which probably cost about $5 to make. Someone is making money.

However, I know it is limited and they will sell for much more in the future possibly - more than likely a good investment.

Maybe I am not in the diehard fan category, it just does not seem reasonably priced!!!! I would like to have it though :)

P.S all prices approx. , do not get hung up on the exact maths.

aprilshack August 12th 2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foo-collector (Post 3972804)
Do not get me wrong this is a cool collectable, but $149.00!!! and then some expensive shipping!

LP, T-shirt and puzzle $59.99, Flag worth about $16.00, CD $11.99 Total - $86.99. That leaves one bloody expensive box to hold it all, which probably cost about $5 to make. Someone is making money.

However, I know it is limited and they will sell for much more in the future possibly - more than likely a good investment.

Maybe I am not in the diehard fan category, it just does not seem reasonably priced!!!! I would like to have it though :)

P.S all prices approx. , do not get hung up on the exact maths.

You're right a wooden box won't be expensive to produce and hoping it's rather solid and that it's not just thin wood glued together! I do feel like that there is something missing from the set but I don't know what?

Bonzofoo November 2nd 2014 08:00 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Can't wait to get mine . Wanted to get 2 to open one an save one but they sold out,but I'm just glad I got one. Sold out pretty quick. Does anyone know how many there made??

aprilshack November 2nd 2014 08:05 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzofoo (Post 3998504)
Can't wait to get mine . Wanted to get 2 to open one an save one but they sold out,but I'm just glad I got one. Sold out pretty quick. Does anyone know how many there made??

2,000.

Bonzofoo November 2nd 2014 08:46 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Ok that's cool thanks for the info. I thought about 3,000 but thats great . There really gonna go up in value when they get released. Hope I get a signed bundle!

aprilshack November 2nd 2014 08:48 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzofoo (Post 3998513)
Ok that's cool thanks for the info. I thought about 3,000 but thats great . There really gonna go up in value when they get released. Hope I get a signed bundle!

When I emailed the store the other day asking how many would be produced and how many were going to be signed, they said 20 signed.So i'm not exactly expecting a signed one when it arrives!

ogwynne November 2nd 2014 11:34 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Hey guys, i'm loving the HBO series on at the moment, is sonic highways only going to be a CD or will there be some deluxe edition that will include the series as well?

Bonzofoo November 4th 2014 06:52 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
I dont expect a signed one either . Wishing !

aprilshack November 4th 2014 07:02 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ogwynne (Post 3998535)
Hey guys, i'm loving the HBO series on at the moment, is sonic highways only going to be a CD or will there be some deluxe edition that will include the series as well?

No news on that as the standard hasn't come out.The series will be out separate at least.

aprilshack November 4th 2014 07:02 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzofoo (Post 3999276)
I dont expect a signed one either . Wishing !

I suppose it's IF the band has had time to do it too.

FOOentes November 4th 2014 09:26 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
only 20 signed? I hope they dont hurt their fingers

FooZealand November 5th 2014 12:09 AM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FOOentes (Post 3999345)
only 20 signed? I hope they dont hurt their fingers

Well they are being signed in blood so I imagine they probably will...

aprilshack November 6th 2014 02:04 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Sanity Pre order with a coaster.
http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2276050

Nicode70 November 6th 2014 05:08 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
It's available for purchase at a Big retail chain in France (FNAC) https://m.facebook.com/FooFightersFr...18482018216376

dq88 November 6th 2014 05:10 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4000010)
Sanity Pre order with a coaster.
http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2276050

Thansk, CD number three now ordered

aprilshack November 6th 2014 05:17 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dq88 (Post 4000128)
Thansk, CD number three now ordered

How much with postage was it? I already have the jb hifi oz cd, japan cd, usa mega box set cd & uk cd on order.I think i'll look out on ebay for the coaster! Probably...

dq88 November 6th 2014 06:13 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4000132)
How much with postage was it? I already have the jb hifi oz cd, japan cd, usa mega box set cd & uk cd on order.I think i'll look out on ebay for the coaster! Probably...

Bout 19
Hadn't order an oz one.
Oh shit that's cd number four.
Forgot about the one I ordered from uk store.

Bexster November 6th 2014 06:52 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
My UK order is marked as Order Shipped, but gives Saturdays date after it! Nice and confusing.

aprilshack November 6th 2014 06:54 PM

Re: Preorder of Sonic Highways started...mega bundle!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexster (Post 4000172)
My UK order is marked as Order Shipped, but gives Saturdays date after it! Nice and confusing.

Where did you order it?


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.