Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   FooFighters.com (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   One Question... (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=145745)

nitotosi November 19th 2010 05:47 AM

One Question...

To Jill actually:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 3394927)
All kinds of pop ups...

I am all kinds of irritated now. Please be mindful of what you post.

What the hell are you talking about?

E. Stacked Actor November 19th 2010 06:38 AM

Re: One Question...

Not really the place for this, nor is it generally cool to call out a mod in Gen Foo. We usually try to stick to private messages for these sort of things.

Just an FYI.

EDIT: Your link in that thread about Virginia Moon has some terrible pop ups if you don't have a blocker on.

nitotosi November 19th 2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternally Stacked (Post 3394945)
Not really the place for this, nor is it generally cool to call out a mod in Gen Foo. We usually try to stick to private messages for these sort of things.

Just an FYI.

EDIT: Your link in that thread about Virginia Moon has some terrible pop ups if you don't have a blocker on.

When I open it nothing pops up, can't you just close those pop ups? It's good material. It's very annoying when Jill does this type of things.

rob3000 November 19th 2010 11:31 AM

I agree. I propose a mutiny.

Felipe. November 19th 2010 12:15 PM

the link is actually good. no pop ups and it's a really cool video, I also disagree with closing the thread... BUT, you should tell her that via PM, it's not cool to call like this publicly.

Number 46 November 19th 2010 12:19 PM

I really appreciated the link as well. In love with Norah Jones a little more now.

Number 46 November 19th 2010 12:26 PM

Having said that, be mindful of posting videos about Foo Fighters and Foo Fighters songs on the Foo Fighters message board about Foo Fighters. It's unbecoming!

nitotosi November 19th 2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADNESS (Post 3395022)
the link is actually good. no pop ups and it's a really cool video, I also disagree with closing the thread... BUT, you should tell her that via PM, it's not cool to call like this publicly.

You're right, I should have send a PM, my bad.

Beto November 19th 2010 03:43 PM

I'll just repeat what I wrote on the original thread because I can't stress it enough:

I want to marry Norah Jones and give her all the kids her money can mantain.

Hey nitotsi, was this your original linked video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v85CmQJ29dQ

I got that from Norah's twitter and thought it was the same you posted... please do tell if it was another video so I can watch it as well.

Simon November 19th 2010 04:46 PM

All of the FF portions of that video are from the IYH bonus DVD. Just an FYI. :)

nitotosi November 19th 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mexicanFOO (Post 3395142)
I'll just repeat what I wrote on the original thread because I can't stress it enough:

I want to marry Norah Jones and give her all the kids her money can mantain.

Hey nitotsi, was this your original linked video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v85CmQJ29dQ

I got that from Norah's twitter and thought it was the same you posted... please do tell if it was another video so I can watch it as well.

Gracias Foo Mejicano, si es el mismo video!!! ahora tiene más sentido este post. Viva Méjico Cabrones! Saludos desde Uruguay.

Jill November 20th 2010 02:17 AM

Well, as the administrator in this forum I check most links and I got pop ups because I don't have a blocker on one of my computers and I got annoyed.

And, as the administrator of this board I can lock shit that annoys me.

However, I would be happy to unlock it because you asked soooo nicely.

nitotosi November 20th 2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 3395432)
Well, as the administrator in this forum I check most links and I got pop ups because I don't have a blocker on one of my computers and I got annoyed.

And, as the administrator of this board I can lock shit that annoys me.

However, I would be happy to unlock it because you asked soooo nicely.

I'm sure more than half of the people in the postboard don't like you Jill, we know you're the administrator and all, but you're not God, for instance "everyone else is an asshole", what the hell is that supposed to mean? maybe you like being hated.
Nevermind, I'll post a new thread with the youtube free pop-up link, and I kindly ask you not to remove it, thank you.

Felipe. November 20th 2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitotosi (Post 3395449)
I'm sure more than half of the people in the postboard don't like you Jill, we know you're the administrator and all, but you're not God, for instance "everyone else is an asshole", what the hell is that supposed to mean? maybe you like being hated.
Nevermind, I'll post a new thread with the youtube free pop-up link, and I kindly ask you not to remove it, thank you.

liking her or not, she still is the administrator and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out the fact that you can't detect sarcasm, which is what I see there, be it at the message to the thread or the tagline, and that was the "language" chosen to point out what's her role here. we're all postboard users here, we don't know half of these people's lives, which I'm pretty sure it isn't enough material to form an opinion about liking someone or not. I know I'm not the best role model here as to how to handle situations like this, but I sure think that if you have a problem with someone, you could just PM this person. I'm not PM'ing you because I don't have a problem with you, just wanted to let you know that you might be taking a poor judgment here. anyway, you deal with things the way you find it best, but wouldn't hurt a little advise.

it all comes down to a point in the end: PM your rant, repost your video. simple as that. :cool:

peace. really. ;)

nitotosi November 20th 2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADNESS (Post 3395451)
liking her or not, she still is the administrator and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out the fact that you can't detect sarcasm, which is what I see there, be it at the message to the thread or the tagline, and that was the "language" chosen to point out what's her role here. we're all postboard users here, we don't know half of these people's lives, which I'm pretty sure it isn't enough material to form an opinion about liking someone or not. I know I'm not the best role model here as to how to handle situations like this, but I sure think that if you have a problem with someone, you could just PM this person. I'm not PM'ing you because I don't have a problem with you, just wanted to let you know that you might be taking a poor judgment here. anyway, you deal with things the way you find it best, but wouldn't hurt a little advise.

it all comes down to a point in the end: PM your rant, repost your video. simple as that. :cool:

peace. really. ;)

First of all, I already admited my mistake (not sending a PM).
Secondly, I just can't stand her sarcasm, she has been pretty bitchy with other users also. Can't I don't like someone?

Felipe. November 20th 2010 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitotosi (Post 3395454)
First of all, I already admited my mistake (not sending a PM).
Secondly, I just can't stand her sarcasm, she has been pretty bitchy with other users also. Can't I don't like someone?

you can like or dislike anyone you want, I was just pointing a possible misjudgment from you at not getting the sarcasm. if you keep your opinion after that, that's up to you, I just tried, that's all.

E. Stacked Actor November 20th 2010 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitotosi (Post 3395449)
I'm sure more than half of the people in the postboard don't like you Jill

or instance "everyone else is an asshole", what the hell is that supposed to mean? maybe you like being hated.

Wow. Just wow.

Speak for yourself.

nitotosi November 20th 2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternally Stacked (Post 3395483)
Wow. Just wow.

Speak for yourself.

Well it seems I'm the only one who notices Jill's negativity around here. Or is someone with me?

Jamilia November 20th 2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitotosi (Post 3395487)
Well it seems I'm the only one who notices Jill's negativity around here. Or is someone with me?

No... You're the only one who feels attacked.

Bexster November 20th 2010 11:53 AM

No.. no I think it's just you.