Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Side Projects (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Them Crooked Vultures... (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=137130)

Emily August 4th 2009 05:52 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
oh will call is 10 pm sunday so it is sunday night. threw me off for a sec with the midnight thing

leafsguy August 4th 2009 05:54 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
You going Emily?

lutador de foo August 4th 2009 05:56 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
I just pooped my pants.

della111 August 4th 2009 06:07 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
It looks so mysterious, i love it :D

Peter August 4th 2009 06:07 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
this is sooooo fucking cool!!!

lutador de foo August 4th 2009 06:10 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Gmail shows:

Them Crooked Vultures - Deserve the Future in the preview before opening the message.

"Deserve the Future" is the album title maybe?

Foofranky August 4th 2009 06:11 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
i wish i didn't live half way round the fuckin planet! i don't think i've ever been so excited about a band i've never heard before lol

jennyroo August 4th 2009 06:14 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
I Want To Goooooooooooooooo :( :( :(

della111 August 4th 2009 06:14 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foofranky (Post 3161889)
i wish i didn't live half way round the fuckin planet! i don't think i've ever been so excited about a band i've never heard before lol

exactly

Chicago August 4th 2009 06:18 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
I will do everything in my power to be at this show!!!!!! Anyone have connections at Metro? ;)

Tim August 4th 2009 06:23 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tym (Post 3161229)
Assuming this project exists, I think alot of questions will be answered soon enough

I'm not gonna stop pointing shit like this out until you fuckers start reading me like the goddamn DaVinci Code.

Eve August 4th 2009 06:23 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Shit.......................The curse of living on the other side of this planet! :mad:

Chicago August 4th 2009 06:26 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tym (Post 3161903)
I'm not gonna stop pointing shit like this out until you fuckers start reading me like the goddamn DaVinci Code.

~~Bowing to the God that is Tym~~ :)

leafsguy August 4th 2009 06:32 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tym (Post 3161903)
I'm not gonna stop pointing shit like this out until you fuckers start reading me like the goddamn DaVinci Code.

Ok Mr. Langdon...

Tai August 4th 2009 06:41 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabrielle (Post 3161856)
This and that I were leaving for Vegas on Sunday.:(

dammit, and also the first time in 10 years I wish I wasn't married...cuz he'd KILL me if I hopped on a plane to Chi-town for a show. Two things would land me with divorce papers: (1) coming home w/ a cat and (2) following a band to different time zone. Hmmmmmm, maybe if I take out a huge life insurance policy now...

Josh August 4th 2009 06:43 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicago (Post 3161907)
~~Bowing to the God that is Tym~~ :)

Was that sarcasm or awful buttlicking?

Chicago August 4th 2009 06:47 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 (Post 3161920)
Was that sarcasm or awful buttlicking?

You probably couldn't hear the giant sucking sound across the pond....:D

Josh August 4th 2009 06:49 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicago (Post 3161923)
You probably couldn't hear the giant sucking sound across the pond....:D

Very hard to read context in text, lol.

I think whoever goes to this event has an obligation to bring some sort of video recorder :)

Dave T. August 4th 2009 06:53 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaiFoo (Post 3161919)
dammit, and also the first time in 10 years I wish I wasn't married...cuz he'd KILL me if I hopped on a plane to Chi-town for a show. Two things would land me with divorce papers: (1) coming home w/ a cat and (2) following a band to different time zone. Hmmmmmm, maybe if I take out a huge life insurance policy now...

So he's cool with what we are doing then? :D

Eve August 4th 2009 06:58 PM

Re: Them Crooked Vultures...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 (Post 3161925)
Very hard to read context in text, lol.

I think whoever goes to this event has an obligation to bring some sort of video recorder :)

yeah!!!! :)
Please, record the gig for those of us who can't be there.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.