Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   General Foo Discussion (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   sniffles.... (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=140766)

A Little Frayed January 6th 2010 02:14 AM

sniffles....

happy New Year but I'm blue
just wanted to say missing Foos!!!:(
(wish there was a teardrop smiley)
; (

awesome January 6th 2010 03:21 AM

Re: sniffles....

patience...

AnObliviousFrog January 6th 2010 04:34 AM

What ya got against vultures? ;)

amanda 24 January 7th 2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnObliviousFrog (Post 3257979)

i'm with you. although, i know of a few people who would love to disagree. i can't get enough of TCV right now. i hope they do another round of touring this year.

Josh January 7th 2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda 24 (Post 3258672)
i'm with you. although, i know of a few people who would love to disagree. i can't get enough of TCV right now. i hope they do another round of touring this year.

Same.

I can't believe that they have overtaken Foo's as my favourite band. Can't wait to hear more, it's stunning work. Shame the production in songs such as 'Dead End Friends' make them seem alot lighter than they should be, the live versions of that song are so much better a listen than the studio version.

On the other hand, I see every day longer that Foo's are on a break for as a day longer for Dave to think of new ideas to make their new record their very best.

pearlofangels89 January 8th 2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 (Post 3259174)
Same.

I can't believe that they have overtaken Foo's as my favourite band. Can't wait to hear more, it's stunning work. Shame the production in songs such as 'Dead End Friends' make them seem alot lighter than they should be, the live versions of that song are so much better a listen than the studio version.

On the other hand, I see every day longer that Foo's are on a break for as a day longer for Dave to think of new ideas to make their new record their very best.

Yeah, this. This is why I bowed to that I won't see the Foos for one more year. But if it helps about the new record, I'm fine with it. And I also hope, I can see TCV this year.

amanda 24 January 9th 2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 (Post 3259174)
Same.

i definitely agree with you. actually, i think all their songs were better live.

i hope too that this break is giving dave more "creative juices" for their next Foo's album.

A Little Frayed January 10th 2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnObliviousFrog (Post 3257979)

that they are in UK!!!:D

sniffles:(