Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   FooFighters.com (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Notice: We are having some email issues again (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=169628)

Simon March 7th 2016 09:21 PM

Notice: We are having some email issues again

Just wanted to let you all know that we're currently having a few problems with the board sending emails again. They are being sent but not all of them are going through.

I'm working to solve the issue but in the meantime please bear in mind you may not be getting all of your notifications and other things you usually get an email about.

This will also be affecting new users who may not get their confirmation emails, so if you do have this issue please send me a message at the email in my signature and I'll manually add you.

Thanks

geo. March 7th 2016 09:39 PM

Re: Notice: We are having some email issues again

Hey Simon,

I've got another issue, don't know if its just me or from the mobile updates but the 'most recent post' button doesn't take me to the most recent post (on both mobile themes and desktop). It always takes me to the same week old post (or the first post, depending how recent the thread is)...

Simon March 7th 2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geo. (Post 4109506)
Hey Simon,

I've got another issue, don't know if its just me or from the mobile updates but the 'most recent post' button doesn't take me to the most recent post (on both mobile themes and desktop). It always takes me to the same week old post (or the first post, depending how recent the thread is)...

Yeah I think that is an issue caused by a bug in the new mobile theme but I've not had the time to find the fix. I could just disable the new theme for now but I guessed most people would prefer to use it for now with the bug.

I'll try to get it sorted this week.

FooZealand July 10th 2017 09:11 AM

Niiiiiiice - I just got 256 email today from my registered threads from all the posts since somewhere in early June :lol: :lol:

Simon July 10th 2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FooZealand (Post 4158940)
Niiiiiiice - I just got 256 email today from my registered threads from all the posts since somewhere in early June :lol: :lol:

Heh yeah, really should've reminded them to clear the old mail queue before fixing it.

aprilshack July 10th 2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 4158943)
Heh yeah, really should've reminded them to clear the old mail queue before fixing it.

I received a happy birthday message from the foo boards! Only over two months late!:mad: :p

O.B.gene July 10th 2017 12:49 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I got another email from Dave Grohl, pestering me about joining him on some vacation in Thailand at the end of August? Just deleted it.

FooZealand July 10th 2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4158946)
I received a happy birthday message from the foo boards! Only over two months late!:mad: :p

Just in case - consider it over 9 months early :lol:

Edyta July 14th 2017 02:49 PM

ahh...

now i know why restoring my password took almost a month... and came along with long overdue Birthday wishes :lol: