Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   FooFighters.com (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A message for Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171279)

Anndrea Crouch August 30th 2017 05:56 AM

A message for Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters

Hello my name is Anndrea Crouch, as I am sure you have many fans who reach out to you on this website so I am no one special but reaching out to you like this is worth a try I will. Me my furture husband will be seeing yall at Voodoo Music festival this coming October. This is a special show for us because yall music is what brought us together as couple. this show is also important to me cause I personally have tried to see yall in concert four times and it never worked out. My furture husband Bud has seen yall before. I always joked that i wouldnt see yall before i got married and now yall are coming to Voodoo. I am not asking yall for tickets. I am asking that me and my fiancee had the chance to meet yall because yall have been such an important part or relationship. I knwo this shit sounds dumb and desperate i feel fucking stupid writing it but it just feels right yall music is so powerful to us and we love yall as a band and yall have been such a big factor in our realtionship it would be amazing to meet yall. Anndrea Crouch.

aprilshack August 30th 2017 06:02 AM

Re: A message for Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anndrea Crouch (Post 4165000)
Hello my name is Anndrea Crouch, as I am sure you have many fans who reach out to you on this website so I am no one special but reaching out to you like this is worth a try I will. Me my furture husband will be seeing yall at Voodoo Music festival this coming October. This is a special show for us because yall music is what brought us together as couple. this show is also important to me cause I personally have tried to see yall in concert four times and it never worked out. My furture husband Bud has seen yall before. I always joked that i wouldnt see yall before i got married and now yall are coming to Voodoo. I am not asking yall for tickets. I am asking that me and my fiancee had the chance to meet yall because yall have been such an important part or relationship. I knwo this shit sounds dumb and desperate i feel fucking stupid writing it but it just feels right yall music is so powerful to us and we love yall as a band and yall have been such a big factor in our realtionship it would be amazing to meet yall. Anndrea Crouch.

As per sticky thread http://forum.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=166665

I'm sorry, but the board can't help and doesn't pass on messages. The band is probably too busy to come on here too. I hope you have a great show and wish you the best for your wedding!:)

Bexster August 30th 2017 09:49 AM

Yeah, they don't come here any more :(

Hope you have a good show and wedding :):thumbsup:

Jill August 30th 2017 03:54 PM

Yes, sorry we get hundreds of requests for this sort of thing and they can't manage them all.

Tim September 1st 2017 01:02 AM

I can't help you with this but I just wanted to tell you that you used "yall" a little too much.

Enjoy the show though!

Eder_Cheddar October 10th 2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 4165256)
I can't help you with this but I just wanted to tell you that you used "yall" a little too much.

Enjoy the show though!

Did you also read this in a super thick country accent like I did?

Jill October 23rd 2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eder_Cheddar (Post 4172588)
Did you also read this in a super thick country accent like I did?

Yes, I did! lol

naomigonzales73@yahoo.com October 30th 2017 02:00 PM

Y'all are sooo bad!:lol:

Vox February 7th 2018 03:51 PM

Hy Dave, My name is Marcos, I live in Sao Paulo and I have been accompanying you for a long time. whenever I can, I'll go to your show. Last time I went to Lisbon to watch your show. I would like to ask a kindness for you. I had a motorcycle accident that month and I am with reduced mobility, using a wheelchair. I'm going to the show on February 27 in São Paulo and I would like to watch the show on stage, is that possible? it would be a dream for me.
Tks.

matineeidyll February 7th 2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vox (Post 4185627)
Hy Dave, My name is Marcos, I live in Sao Paulo and I have been accompanying you for a long time. whenever I can, I'll go to your show. Last time I went to Lisbon to watch your show. I would like to ask a kindness for you. I had a motorcycle accident that month and I am with reduced mobility, using a wheelchair. I'm going to the show on February 27 in São Paulo and I would like to watch the show on stage, is that possible? it would be a dream for me.
Tks.

Again: http://forum.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=166665

Jill February 8th 2018 02:12 AM

man...