Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bogota - Colombia Concert Ticketbis A Fraud (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=166431)

walkeralone January 28th 2015 06:15 AM

Bogota - Colombia Concert Ticketbis A Fraud

My 26 years old daughter, wife and I, we are old fan of Foos, knowing that they will be in Bogota - Colombia, next 31 January 2015, we bought 4 VIP tickets to be seated near the band.

However, once we paid through online system, we noticed that the tickets bought are not corresponding to the ones we paid. The ones we got are less cheaper, not even half of the price we paid for each.
We have paid USD$1,416 in total (USD$354 each).

The organisers in Colombia are not responding phone calls, the company Ticketbis which sold the tickets is not giving an answer and don't want to give us the right tickets.
We had set a complaint to the Colombian authorities: National Police and Defense to Consumers branch, however it will take time to resolve the situation and likely that the concert takes place and then everything is forgotten.

This the reason I'm posting this message to see if may be someone can help to prevent future incidents that just bring bad repercussions and reputation to artists, in this case the Foos.

I hope someone can give us a hand, perhaps.

Thanks

Edward Heredia

walkeralone January 28th 2015 06:22 AM

Re: Bogota - Colombia Concert Ticketbis A Fraud

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkeralone (Post 4024864)
My 26 years old daughter, wife and I, we are old fan of Foos, knowing that they will be in Bogota - Colombia, next 31 January 2015, we bought 4 VIP tickets to be seated near the band.

However, once we paid through online system, we noticed that the tickets bought are not corresponding to the ones we paid. The ones we got are less cheaper, not even half of the price we paid for each.
We have paid USD$1,416 in total (USD$354 each).

The organisers in Colombia are not responding phone calls, the company Ticketbis which sold the tickets is not giving an answer and don't want to give us the right tickets.
We had set a complaint to the Colombian authorities: National Police and Defense to Consumers branch, however it will take time to resolve the situation and likely that the concert takes place and then everything is forgotten.

This the reason I'm posting this message to see if may be someone can help to prevent future incidents that just bring bad repercussions and reputation to artists, in this case the Foos.

I hope someone can give us a hand, perhaps.

Thanks

Edward Heredia

We are looking to spread this situation to all fans.

Luizim January 28th 2015 11:05 PM

I'm sorry, but is this site the official site for tickets?

If you look at FooFighters.com on the Tour area, the site endorsed for buying tickets is a different one: http://vive.tuboleta.com/shows/show....5#.VMl4UnbwOb8

As far as I know the promoter does not take responsability for tickets bought wherever it's not the official site. Check this info with the promoter of the event and this site above, it may help you.

FooZealand January 28th 2015 11:59 PM

If they were bought by credit card then most reputable companies like Visa, Master Card, Amex etc have provisions for outright fraud where you can prove that you are not provided with what you have purchased. So I would also investigate taking it up with them.

nananirvana January 29th 2015 02:36 AM

I'm sorry to hear about what happened, ticketbis is not an authorized site, they are known for their scams all around the world, you can see them offering tickets for shows all around the world, sometimes for shows that had already take place or that have not been confirmed. I don't know where the site is from, the first time I saw it I thought is was Spain or Argentina.

The authorized site is tuboleta.com have you received your tickets? If not, when and where are you supposed to pick them up? BTW, 350 dollars is more than twice of what I pad for my ticket and I got the most expensive one! :eek: