Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   FooFighters.com (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   long road to wembley (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=108109)

O.B.gene November 24th 2007 10:21 AM

long road to wembley
 
there's hundreds of threads on Tour Talk about the Wembley Stadium gigs. wanna keep the place nice n' tidy maybe you should just leave one big old thread about it eh :)


...ahem! ;)

F'jo November 29th 2007 10:11 AM

Re: long road to wembley
 
yes please! one official thread that'll contain everything!

O.B.gene June 7th 2018 04:34 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
10 years ago tonight. what a show.

https://vimeo.com/25991888

https://www.foofighterslive.com/show...ey-stadium-987

purchase the DVD here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Live-At-Wem.../dp/B001C0GZ4C

Jill June 7th 2018 06:20 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Are you talking about all the tickets people want to sell? Is London Stadium Wembley? Be specific, kids.

O.B.gene June 7th 2018 07:30 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 4193913)
Are you talking about all the tickets people want to sell? Is London Stadium Wembley? Be specific, kids.

This is in reference to the Wembley Stadium shows, which were 10 years ago today (6th + 7th June 2008). The next London show is at the new London Stadium (not the same place). Sorry Jill, I wasn’t aware we’re not allowed to refer back to shows from Foo history :o

mischief June 7th 2018 08:47 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Blimey now I feel old as it doesn't seem that long ago

Jill June 25th 2018 08:28 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 4193920)
This is in reference to the Wembley Stadium shows, which were 10 years ago today (6th + 7th June 2008). The next London show is at the new London Stadium (not the same place). Sorry Jill, I wasn’t aware we’re not allowed to refer back to shows from Foo history :o

I can't keep track of the wacky names that change in London and everywhere for your shows. I am not the tour chick. I look here occasionally. Sorry I fucked that all up.

You guys should be more specific for the dumb American.

O.B.gene June 26th 2018 10:49 AM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 4195538)
I can't keep track of the wacky names that change in London and everywhere for your shows. I am not the tour chick. I look here occasionally. Sorry I fucked that all up.

You guys should be more specific for the dumb American.

sorry :)

Jill June 27th 2018 06:55 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 4195607)
sorry :)

You are not sorry but I love you anyway. ;)

Grohl_My_Life June 27th 2018 09:32 PM

Re: long road to wembley
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mischief (Post 4193929)
Blimey now I feel old as it doesn't seem that long ago

Blimey I know, doesn't feel that long ago at all :eek:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.