Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Frequent Post Archive (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   dave's cigarettes (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=23462)

Mark September 28th 2005 09:49 AM

dave's cigarettes

what kind of cigarettes does dave smoke?

beeswaxxx September 28th 2005 09:51 AM

Re: dave's cigarettes

none

Mark September 28th 2005 09:53 AM

oh....HA!...i mean before he quit

SomethingForKate September 28th 2005 10:56 AM

The kind that leave a nasty stink in the air and on his person ... oh wait, that would be any kind!

SFK

funkyhitman September 28th 2005 12:14 PM

I once got asked if I had a lighter by a girl, and my friend replied back "No, we don't kill ourselves".

All that smoke, stop it, you stink.

stacked_actress September 28th 2005 01:10 PM

i love smoking!

funkyhitman September 28th 2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacked_actress
i love smoking!

Why?! It sucks. It's one of the most suckiest things ever invented and rather a pointless thing to do...plus I'd rather not die from second hand smoke. Thank god that smoking is going to be banned in public places where food is served in England next year.

SomethingForKate September 28th 2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyhitman
Why?! It sucks. It's one of the most suckiest things ever invented and rather a pointless thing to do...plus I'd rather not die from second hand smoke. Thank god that smoking is going to be banned in public places where food is served in England next year.

You know what that'll mean though don't you? Regular pubs and bars will just stop serving food :(

All hail the gastro pub ....

SFK

stacked_actress September 28th 2005 01:36 PM

i think smoking is very relaxing
a cigarette or two in a cafe with your friend and a nice chat?
what can i ask for more?
everyoneīs got his little weaknesses, and i think you should accept that.
smoking makes nobody a bad person!

Ruthann September 28th 2005 01:38 PM

Quote:

It's banned in all public places in Ireland including pubs and restaurants. Wonderful!

swedish foo fan September 28th 2005 01:39 PM

He used to smoke Red Marlboros and lately Parliaments before he quit

funkyhitman September 28th 2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

i think smoking is very relaxing
a cigarette or two in a cafe with your friend and a nice chat?
what can i ask for more?
everyoneīs got his little weaknesses, and i think you should accept that.
smoking makes nobody a bad person!

That is fair enough. If people want to smoke then they can. I can't really understand why you'd want cause yourself problems later in life, but hell, it's your choice. I just don't like it when people smoke around non smokers. I said to my friend once, "Please can you not smoke in my direction" and they blew the smoke in my face as a joke. I wasn't amused.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthann
It's banned in all public places in Ireland including pubs and restaurants. Wonderful!

Has that caused any problems?

Mark September 28th 2005 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedish foo fan
He used to smoke Red Marlboros and lately Parliaments before he quit

*DING DING!*

Ruthann September 28th 2005 01:44 PM

Quote:

Moving this to Foo free ;)

Bessy_Grohl September 28th 2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocom
what kind of cigarettes does dave smoke?

Marlboro Red's and/or Parliaments....if someone didn't already say. i got distracted by all the spam.

helloooo FPA.

:)

stacked_actress September 28th 2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

That is fair enough. If people want to smoke then they can. I can't really understand why you'd want cause yourself problems later in life, but hell, it's your choice. I just don't like it when people smoke around non smokers. I said to my friend once, "Please can you not smoke in my direction" and they blew the smoke in my face as a joke. I wasn't amused.

yeah, i totally understand that you didnīt like that, and when i donīt smoke or when iīm eating, i donīt want others to smoke either, but not only smoking is dangerous

i hear nothing but smoking causes an early death.
drinking a lot of alcohol causes an early death, taking drugs causes an early death, there are so many things in our food, in our water and other drinks, that are unhealty and can cause an early death

thereīs so much in life to worry about.. but i have the feeling that everybody only talks about the dangerous life with cigarettes.

al September 28th 2005 03:05 PM

All I have to say is frequent post archive...

funkyhitman September 28th 2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

yeah, i totally understand that you didnīt like that, and when i donīt smoke or when iīm eating, i donīt want others to smoke either, but not only smoking is dangerous

drinking a lot of alcohol causes an early death, taking drugs causes an early death, there are so many things in our food, in our water and other drinks, that are unhealty and can cause an early death

thereīs so much in life to worry about.. but i have the feeling that everybody only talks about the dangerous life with cigarettes.

Touché, well said.

timesfooall September 28th 2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

thats utter rubbish!!!!! ye drinking alcohol taking drugs tec can cause an early death, but thats pretty much your own fault if you do that! but people smoking around you, thats not your fault and they are killing you by second hand smoke! this happened to my teenage cousin, his parents smoked around him all the time and he ended up dying! So smoking should be made illegal, and people should realise not only what its doing to themselves but people around them!

swedish foo fan September 28th 2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bessy_Grohl
Marlboro Red's and/or Parliaments....if someone didn't already say. i got distracted by all the spam.

helloooo FPA.

:)

you have to pay more attention to my post dammit! :(