Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2018 UK Tour Dates (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171856)

em_star79 January 5th 2018 02:03 AM

2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Any chance the lads will add a date for the MK Bowl after the 2 nights in London? Or are the Reading Festival rumors true??

aprilshack January 5th 2018 06:47 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by em_star79 (Post 4182722)
Any chance the lads will add a date for the MK Bowl after the 2 nights in London? Or are the Reading Festival rumors true??

I very much doubt they will add MK dates when they are doing 2 nights in London. As for R&L, who knows?

Johnson_Foo January 5th 2018 07:39 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
They're touted for Reading EVERYWHERE. It doesn't mean it's true but I'm pretty expectant of them playing

FrenchEnemies January 5th 2018 10:05 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
oh man, just saw the Pixies are also rumoured?!

would LOVE to see the Pixies

I'll take the Foos too :D

Johnson_Foo January 5th 2018 11:09 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchEnemies (Post 4182744)
oh man, just saw the Pixies are also rumoured?!

would LOVE to see the Pixies

I'll take the Foos too :D

I really hope Foos play reading I've needed a good enough lineup to go for years

Georgia January 5th 2018 04:36 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnson_Foo (Post 4182736)
They're touted for Reading EVERYWHERE. It doesn't mean it's true but I'm pretty expectant of them playing

I'm quite sure they will do R&L :D :D I wonder when first announcement is?

Johnson_Foo January 5th 2018 04:41 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgia (Post 4182755)
I'm quite sure they will do R&L :D :D I wonder when first announcement is?

End of the month I think - if they play I'll go for the whole weekend which would be great :D

dave_patch January 5th 2018 04:59 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Foos with Pixies playing before please R&L! :thumbsup:

Johnson_Foo January 5th 2018 05:17 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Was hoping for QOTSA to headline one day but after the whole kicking thing that's unlikely

wol January 5th 2018 05:43 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchEnemies (Post 4182744)
oh man, just saw the Pixies are also rumoured?!

would LOVE to see the Pixies

I'll take the Foos too :D

I have seen the Pixies three times now and man, they are brilliant!

So yes please.

em_star79 January 5th 2018 08:19 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
I'm seeing the Pixies with Weezer and I thought that was exciting. But Foos and Pixies ... 👌👍

Johnson_Foo January 5th 2018 09:25 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Very excited for the lineup to come out

baggie92 January 22nd 2018 11:04 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Anyone think we will hear anything this week?

O.B.gene January 22nd 2018 11:09 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baggie92 (Post 4184041)
Anyone think we will hear anything this week?

...regarding? :cool:

baggie92 January 22nd 2018 11:16 AM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 4184042)
...regarding? :cool:

FF's being at Reading & Leeds?

lharris92 January 22nd 2018 12:53 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Not this week.

All about Kendrick Lamar for R&L now!

scottish_foo January 22nd 2018 12:59 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by em_star79 (Post 4182788)
I'm seeing the Pixies with Weezer and I thought that was exciting. But Foos and Pixies ... 👌👍

Having seen both a number of times, the only down side is that whoever supports is going to really rock and will you have any energy left for the headliner?!!

Pixies are unbelievably good live.

FrenchEnemies January 26th 2018 07:14 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
I'm still not seeing any news about FF for Reading...

anyone know if/when Leeds & Reading tickets normally sell out?

If they do announce FF + Pixies then I'm keen to get myself there, but I don't want to buy tickets and then end up stuck with Kendrick Lamar (nothing against him, he's just not the Foos)

Johnson_Foo January 27th 2018 07:09 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchEnemies (Post 4184665)
I'm still not seeing any news about FF for Reading...

anyone know if/when Leeds & Reading tickets normally sell out?

If they do announce FF + Pixies then I'm keen to get myself there, but I don't want to buy tickets and then end up stuck with Kendrick Lamar (nothing against him, he's just not the Foos)

Still nothing announced for Reading this year - but the weekend tickets normally sell out June/July and day tickets depend on the artist - some days they sell out other times they don't

O.B.gene January 27th 2018 09:35 PM

Re: 2018 UK Tour Dates
 
If Foo Fighters are headlining Reading/Leeds Festival, it would be announced while they're here in the UK next month.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.