Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   FooFighters.com (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fan Club Option on Site? (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171343)

jamers79 September 11th 2017 05:32 PM

Fan Club Option on Site?

Good afternoon!

I know previously when tickets first went on sale, I kept seeing information that if you signed up to the fan club and/or preordered the album that you would then get dibs on presales, etc.

I must have looked at the site a hundred times and cannot find anything about any fan club anywhere. Is there an option for that? Even now with the newly designed website, I still see no area for fan club. I wasn't sure if maybe it was only offered during the time the tickets went on sale?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot - any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jamie :)

aprilshack September 11th 2017 05:36 PM

Re: Fan Club Option on Site?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamers79 (Post 4167410)
Good afternoon!

I know previously when tickets first went on sale, I kept seeing information that if you signed up to the fan club and/or preordered the album that you would then get dibs on presales, etc.

I must have looked at the site a hundred times and cannot find anything about any fan club anywhere. Is there an option for that? Even now with the newly designed website, I still see no area for fan club. I wasn't sure if maybe it was only offered during the time the tickets went on sale?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot - any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jamie :)

There was an option for pre sale tickets for american shows & a cut off date pre ordering the album for access to the o2 show. There isn't a fan club.

Simon September 11th 2017 05:48 PM

Not sure where a fan club was mentioned but no, they don't have one and never have. All you can do is sign up to the newsletter or as said, if you pre-ordered the album in the first week or two after it was announced.

If there was a fanclub, you'd know about it. :)

Bexster September 11th 2017 05:51 PM

Surely this is the fan club? :lol:

Edyta September 12th 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexster (Post 4167433)

nope
it's something more :cool: :lol:

Jill September 22nd 2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexster (Post 4167433)

Absolutely!

Dezbot October 10th 2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 4167429)
Not sure where a fan club was mentioned but no, they don't have one and never have. All you can do is sign up to the newsletter or as said, if you pre-ordered the album in the first week or two after it was announced.

If there was a fanclub, you'd know about it. :)

There kind of was one waaay back when they first started. Or maybe it was just a board and mail list. Either way, I got in to a few gigs free because I was on it (and on the computer all the damn time, so was able to respond quickly to the "first 200 people get in" type of blasts). :)