Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Your latest Foo item?! (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=131568)

Bexster February 18th 2009 01:17 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Studmore (Post 3016577)
Don't. It costs you far too much money! :p

I've been really good on Ebay lately :p

I was doing well with my vinyl collection for a while, but I stopped due to being completely broke, and never started up again.

Simon February 18th 2009 01:30 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexster (Post 3016580)
I've been really good on Ebay lately :p

I was doing well with my vinyl collection for a while, but I stopped due to being completely broke, and never started up again.

I tend to have splurges on ebay. Go months without even looking at any items, then buying upto 100 worth of stuff in a month or two. In the last 60 days i have spent roughly 75 on the following:

French This Is A Call CD single
In Your Honor (normal version)
Cheer Up, Boys CDR acetate
The Colour And The Shape US full promo
This Is A Call New Zealand cassette single
One By One DVD Audio
Everlong and Monkey Wrench Australian CD singles
My Hero Japanese EP
Big Me French promo single
Big Me US maxi single
Foo Fighters self titled cassette advance promo

:o

kristiaaaan February 18th 2009 02:11 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooFighterr2 (Post 3016160)
I don't really bother buying the vinyl singles, I just rock the records on Vinyl. I'll actually listen to the albums on vinyl, but listening to the singles on vinyl is a pain.

True! I'll listen to the vinyl singles when i get them, then they'll just start collecting dust. But I love collecting them!

Bexster February 18th 2009 03:41 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Studmore (Post 3016594)
I tend to have splurges on ebay. Go months without even looking at any items, then buying upto 100 worth of stuff in a month or two. In the last 60 days i have spent roughly 75 on the following:

French This Is A Call CD single
In Your Honor (normal version)
Cheer Up, Boys CDR acetate
The Colour And The Shape US full promo
This Is A Call New Zealand cassette single
One By One DVD Audio
Everlong and Monkey Wrench Australian CD singles
My Hero Japanese EP
Big Me French promo single
Big Me US maxi single
Foo Fighters self titled cassette advance promo

:o

How did you not have this already? :p

I've got the My Hero Japanese EP - I bought it off an american site a few years back - pretty cheap I remember.

Simon February 18th 2009 03:51 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexster (Post 3016722)
How did you not have this already? :p

I've got the My Hero Japanese EP - I bought it off an american site a few years back - pretty cheap I remember.

Haha, i got the special edition card box version when i first bought it and it didn't have The Sign on, and i never got around to getting a standard version until now.

Bexster February 18th 2009 04:37 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Studmore (Post 3016727)
Haha, i got the special edition card box version when i first bought it and it didn't have The Sign on, and i never got around to getting a standard version until now.

Ah yeah. I don't have that one yet either :p

Dr Nick Riviera February 18th 2009 09:04 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Studmore (Post 3016727)
Haha, i got the special edition card box version when i first bought it and it didn't have The Sign on, and i never got around to getting a standard version until now.

haha... same for me. I bought all the special versions first even the Jap Cardbox before i got the regular one :) i still dont have the single disc OBO :o

kristiaaaan February 18th 2009 10:31 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Anybody who knows roughly how many copies was made of the Norwegian special edt.One By One?

Simon February 19th 2009 06:02 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Nick Riviera (Post 3017045)
haha... same for me. I bought all the special versions first even the Jap Cardbox before i got the regular one :) i still dont have the single disc OBO :o

Haha, neither do i, but i have four other versions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristiaaaan (Post 3017140)
Anybody who knows roughly how many copies was made of the Norwegian special edt.One By One?

Don't know for sure, but it can't be many, 1000 - 3000 would be my guess.

Jodie February 20th 2009 02:39 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Studmore (Post 3016518)
With proper playing equipment, vinyl sounds better than CD. Fact. :)

This. Without a doubt.

Jodie February 20th 2009 02:47 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Oh, and my new latest Foo thing is another copy of the special FooVegas room key they had at the Hard Rock Hotel. Mine--along with all of the picks I got during those 2 shows--has somehow disappeared. Grrrrrrr. But for $ .30, I figured I could spring for a duplicate. :)

Foolata February 20th 2009 02:56 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmrcoast (Post 3016184)
Must have like a addict lookin for next fix. Where where where can I buy?

Ebay, my friends! :)

stef-k February 20th 2009 03:41 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
I just paid $10 NZD for the Have it All CD Single.

($10 NZD = $5 USD = 3.55)

That feels pretty good when I see the prices on Amazon.

Foo Zealander February 20th 2009 06:08 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Did you get that on Amazon?!! Cos you got the last cheapie by the looks of things, if you did. Man, good score. I'm gonna have to start having more of a look around for stuff - I want a few cd singles

The last things I got were my Davy Grohlton tshirt :p, and the bomb bottle opener keychain (and a wristband & a few esp&g pins thrown in to make better use of the shipping charge). I just really wanted the bottle opener :D Got the last one in stock too!

FooFighterr2 February 20th 2009 06:41 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
got a foo wallet off of ebay and the baby head shirt.

stef-k February 20th 2009 07:45 AM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foo Zealander (Post 3018363)
Did you get that on Amazon?!!

Nah, the Real Groovy website. Amazon knows better.

KRISTOFFA February 20th 2009 02:14 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Probly Wembley DVD, haven't bought anything for a while.

Bexster February 20th 2009 03:17 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stef-k (Post 3018239)
I just paid $10 NZD for the Have it All CD Single.

($10 NZD = $5 USD = 3.55)

That feels pretty good when I see the prices on Amazon.

Makes me wish I'd bought more than 1. 3.55 is the cheapest I've seen it in a long time.

Simon February 20th 2009 06:49 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
I was happy to pay about a tenner for it a couple of years ago. I good tip to buying things like that is to get em just in the run up to xmas, chances are most people have got other things to buy than collectible CDs.

rubytuesday February 24th 2009 08:00 PM

Re: Your latest Foo item?!
 
Ha ha I just bought a 95 tour tee off trademe for a dollar....score


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.