Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   June 2018 - Manchester and London, UK (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171490)

HeroDunDun October 12th 2017 09:01 PM

Re: June 2018 - Manchester and London, UK Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by olliemat (Post 4173241)
Yes thatís a good point, I wouldnít want to scupper my chances by sharing the code if that happened.
Does anyone have a code for some reason or another they wonít be using!!

Iíve decided to carm down (before I get banned from all social media for pestering people) What will be will be, I canít cope with the ticket stress!

Which gig are you looking for tickets for?

If it's the London ones then if you sign up to their newsletter you should get a link to their presale on Thursday.
That will at least give you two shots at getting tickets (the presale and regular sale).

olliemat October 12th 2017 09:13 PM

Cheers, yeah Iíve done that. Can only do the Saturday night as sister Iím going with is a teacher and canít get time off, we have to get a flight on the Saturday morning. I donít mind paying for VIP/hospitality if it gets me tickets. More likely the venue pre sale Iíd get them?

fordy October 12th 2017 09:49 PM

Well the link to the presale page isnít email only. You can get to it from the tour page on the website and itís has a box for a presale code so itís definitely generic.

Healy52003 October 12th 2017 10:57 PM

first post here, nice too meet ye all

Im from Ireland have missed previous Foo shows here but plan on catching one this tour and due too lack of an Irish date we are looking at heading too Manchester next June. I saw the stone roses in the Etihad Stadium in 2016 and loved it as a venue. I really wish the band would announce the full Euro tour (if there is one) by next week so i can see if there is an Irish date or not

Heading too Glasgow in 2 weeks for Metallica in the Hydro :D :D. Saw Guns N Roses in the London Stadium this stadium and its a class venue

**foo fairy pheebs** October 12th 2017 11:52 PM

Right, so I'm going to one of the Brazil tour gigs, but now I'm seriously debating nabbing tickets for this since I'll be in the country... April, don't start, I already signed up for the presale :lol:

sunshinewelly October 12th 2017 11:57 PM

London stadium is a great venue. Saw GNR there this year. Golden circle tickets were worth it especially if you like a beer as the dedicated bars serving the golden circle were empty. Also transport at the end was fine. Got on the tube quite quickly AT end of night. Certainly quicker than leaving Wembley when I saw coldplay. Slightly peeved however that I have not been sent a link from the foo store. Not sure if it's because I bought the album on digital rather than vinyl. Anyway don't worry about tickets. GNR were just as anticipated and tickets were being sold below face value in the weeks before the gigs on seatwave etc. If golden circle are offered then I would probably go for them.

ipslim October 13th 2017 12:00 AM

Cool - I got 2x pre-sale mails today. Happy days, album pre-order looks to have come up trumps.

Does anyone have any info on ticket options like Golden Circle?

sunshinewelly October 13th 2017 12:08 AM

The link for the pre sale is available freely. Hopefully they will get around to emailing us lesser people who purchased a digital download

aprilshack October 13th 2017 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **foo fairy pheebs** (Post 4173268)
Right, so I'm going to one of the Brazil tour gigs, but now I'm seriously debating nabbing tickets for this since I'll be in the country... April, don't start, I already signed up for the presale :lol:

I wasn't going to say anything! :p

mischief October 13th 2017 07:19 AM

Blimey premier Inn are greedy bastards, I booked 2 nights for £234 they have now put others up to £400!

olliemat October 13th 2017 07:22 AM

OMG someone is having a laugh! Woke up this morning, checked emails, thereís one sat there from the uk store, heart misses a beat! Open it, itís for 20% of merchandise!!!
I did get a pre sale for caljam, wonder if it goes by addresses? I live in the uk but on computer systems my address comes up as outside uk?

aprilshack October 13th 2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischief (Post 4173284)
Blimey premier Inn are greedy bastards, I booked 2 nights for £234 they have now put others up to £400!

That's why i have booked my hotels with a free cancellation policy as soon as the dates were announced. It's bad enough for three nights at the Stratford Ibis i am paying towards £400 but i bet the prices have shot up now.

How far is he? October 13th 2017 07:40 AM

Hi Guys & Girls,

Has anyone done a digital download since the announcement and has received a code for the Tuesday presale?

I already have the album on CD (and maybe on vinyl today as a birthday day present :D ) but I will happily purchase a digital download if it gives me a shot at the Tuesday presale :p

Many thanks

Paul

foolee October 13th 2017 07:43 AM

Does anyone have information on the London Stadium ticket prices? Where are people getting the pre-sale from? Just so I can sign up if possible. Unfortunately I donít think iíll get Foo Fighters pre sale due to buying the album from hmv which is annoying.

aprilshack October 13th 2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by How far is he? (Post 4173287)
Hi Guys & Girls,

Has anyone done a digital download since the announcement and has received a code for the Tuesday presale?

I already have the album on CD (and maybe on vinyl today as a birthday day present :D ) but I will happily purchase a digital download if it gives me a shot at the Tuesday presale :p

Many thanks

Paul

The cut off for the pre sale was before the album was released.If you order a download you wonít get a code.

Kelly October 13th 2017 08:13 AM

Can anyone who went to a gig at the London Stadium this summer let me know if the GA/pitch tickets allow access to lower tier seating, like Wembley did? TIA.

Tezzah October 13th 2017 08:15 AM

Sad start, still no code even after buying stuff from foos direct etc. :(

If anyone gets stuck for rooms at Premier Inn I have two nights booked which you can have for the price I paid, they have cancellation notices on so I won't lose out if not used.

O.B.gene October 13th 2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wol (Post 4173164)
I should be available to try and score some. How many are you after?

that's very sweet of you, but I'll figure something out. thank you Wolly :cool: :thumbsup:

aprilshack October 13th 2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 4173294)
that's very sweet of you, but I'll figure something out. thank you Wolly :cool: :thumbsup:

Just nip to the loo for an hour!👍🏻

O.B.gene October 13th 2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly (Post 4173292)
Can anyone who went to a gig at the London Stadium this summer let me know if the GA/pitch tickets allow access to lower tier seating, like Wembley did? TIA.

I went to a gig at the London Stadium this summer, and GA tickets were indeed allowed access to certain lower tier seating areas. which was nice.