Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   June 2018 - Manchester and London, UK (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171490)

Georgia October 13th 2017 11:30 AM

Re: June 2018 - Manchester and London, UK Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordy (Post 4173349)
What email was this, a newsletter? I never got one.

mine says "thank you for purchasing conrete and gold via the official foo fighters store" a code, and it says it can be used for dates listed below. And the dates are the manchester and london ones :)

lharris92 October 13th 2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgia (Post 4173352)
mine says "thank you for purchasing conrete and gold via the official foo fighters store" a code, and it says it can be used for dates listed below. And the dates are the manchester and london ones :)

what email address is it from so I can ping them one and ask why I don't receive these emails when I pre-ordered fairly early on.

aprilshack October 13th 2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lharris92 (Post 4173354)
what email address is it from so I can ping them one and ask why I don't receive these emails when I pre-ordered fairly early on.

The address will be the one on the foo store.

lharris92 October 13th 2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4173355)
The address will be the one on the foo store.

Ok thanks, will also query to when an order from August will be dispatched.

aprilshack October 13th 2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lharris92 (Post 4173357)
Ok thanks, will also query to when an order from August will be dispatched.

You arenít the only one waiting for an order. The service from the store has been atrocious.

fordy October 13th 2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4173359)
You arenít the only one waiting for an order. The service from the store has been atrocious.

Yup, which is why i never preordered this album from them. I never got the last 3 when i preordered so ended up cancelling and buying from local. If i'd realised that was the only way to get the presale code i'd have risked it this time.

I've never not had a presale code since day one.

Tezzah October 13th 2017 11:50 AM

Does anyone have the store email or contact address, mine at work keeps defaulting to itunes when you click on buy album?

aprilshack October 13th 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tezzah (Post 4173361)
Does anyone have the store email or contact address, mine at work keeps defaulting to itunes when you click on buy album?

Why are you clicking on the album? Just go to the store front scroll around and find it in the small print on there?

lharris92 October 13th 2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4173359)

To be fair to them I was quite surprised - I had two orders at the end of september/start of this month with stuff from the FFA/o2 gig - dated 28/9 and 4/10 - and they were dispatched 4/10 and 5/10 respectively, and had the stuff by the weekend. Other than those two though it's been quite slow as everything has been pre-orders with "expected dispatch dates" that never happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordy (Post 4173360)
Yup, which is why i never preordered this album from them. I never got the last 3 when i preordered so ended up cancelling and buying from local. If i'd realised that was the only way to get the presale code i'd have risked it this time.

I've never not had a presale code since day one.

To be fair it was the constellation slipmat plus a couple of other things, so they are waiting for it all to be "in stock" before sending it out, although the US store has definitely sent some out so really I don't know what the wait is for - it's 100% the slipmat that is being waited on though.

Simon October 13th 2017 11:57 AM

http://foo-fighters-helpdesk.sandbag...rt/tickets/new

That's the link for the Sandbag store (https://storeuk.foofighters.com/)

For the LiveNation store (https://shopuk.foofighters.com/collections/tour-merch) - customerservices@bsimerch.com

davidd October 13th 2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnson_Foo (Post 4173311)
If you're polite I'm sure someone will PM you, however it hopefully won't get posted, it's presale for a reason

I'm polite, please PM me ;)

Thanks

D

Will2504 October 13th 2017 12:03 PM

So have people worked out if it's a generic code or each one is individual, if it's just a generic code I don't mind PM'ing the presale code to people.

aprilshack October 13th 2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will2504 (Post 4173366)
So have people worked out if it's a generic code or each one is individual, if it's just a generic code I don't mind PM'ing the presale code to people.

Be careful. You may be messaging a scalper though. They will lurk on here.

Tezzah October 13th 2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4173362)
Why are you clicking on the album? Just go to the store front scroll around and find it in the small print on there?

Ta, it helps if you visit the store lol :lol:

Georgia October 13th 2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tezzah (Post 4173361)

If you're trying to buy the album now I'm not sure it'll work because part of the thanks on the email was for getting the album to number one.

But yes I think it's a generic code and have seen it posted on social media, if you look hard enough you'll see it:D

FrenchEnemies October 13th 2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will2504 (Post 4173366)

ooooooh you may be my new best friend :o

pretty please?

(not a scalper, feel free to check my posting history)

aprilshack October 13th 2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchEnemies (Post 4173370)
ooooooh you may be my new best friend :o

pretty please?

(not a scalper, feel free to check my posting history)

Have a gander on social media.

Tezzah October 13th 2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgia (Post 4173369)
If you're trying to buy the album now I'm not sure it'll work because part of the thanks on the email was for getting the album to number one.

But yes I think it's a generic code and have seen it posted on social media, if you look hard enough you'll see it:D

Doh, I have emails and evidence of stuff purchased through the store and it's rejecting my email wtf??? aaaagggghhhh, nightmare.

aprilshack October 13th 2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tezzah (Post 4173372)
Doh, I have emails and evidence of stuff purchased through the store and it's rejecting my email wtf??? aaaagggghhhh, nightmare.

See if there is a phone number and call them?

fordy October 13th 2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4173371)
Have a gander on social media.

April, im not seeing anything on social media that points to a presale code. Can you maybe be a touch more specific?