Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Crazy Foo Prices (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=150410)

longever June 24th 2011 10:37 PM

Crazy Foo Prices
 
Maybe an idea to post here all crazy prices from ebay listings or other auctions that include foo fighters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-COL...#ht_2288wt_906

This is just crazy. 100$ max i think

and this guy also thinks someone is gonna pay this kind of money

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-IN-...#ht_752wt_1140

and this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Foo-Fighters-H...#ht_500wt_1156

with some homemade seal

IronThumbDrew June 25th 2011 07:04 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
It's laughable quite frankly. This always happens at album release time but with the explosion of the bands popularity this time it's been much worse.

After being stung on a few auction prices that shouldn't have gone so high I'm putting my buying on hold for a bit. I'll wait for normality to resume and then I'll get Everlong vinyl and Have It All for about a fiver!

JPark09 June 28th 2011 03:14 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
I will be very interested to see what this ends up selling for http://cgi.ebay.com/Foo-Fighters-Col...item2a11ba67bc

I understand it is a highly sought after vinyl for those who collect, but this just seems a little ridiculous.

Beto June 28th 2011 05:22 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by longever (Post 3534268)
http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-COL...#ht_2288wt_906
This is just crazy. 100$ max i think

100?! If you get lucky you can sell Have it All for 50 bucks.

legolas120 June 29th 2011 04:27 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Check this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Got mine for $50, thankfully.

rhudgel June 30th 2011 01:02 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
I bought 4 tickets through their web site and they were 50 apiece for the Cleveland show. Waited several days after they were listed so might have got better seats if I jumped. This will be my first concert eventhough I've been a fan and followed them for 10 years or longer. So excited to see them live. Anyone else going to Cleveland?

longever July 1st 2011 10:35 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beto (Post 3537713)
100?! If you get lucky you can sell Have it All for 50 bucks.

Thats true but with a little patience you can buy it for 10$

longever July 1st 2011 10:36 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by legolas120 (Post 3538679)
Check this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Got mine for $50, thankfully.

I got it sealed hehe i'm wondering what people would pay for that.
got mine for 40 or so

jcrowley30 July 18th 2011 07:51 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
I will keep this going since I just saw these 2 up:
First is insane price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Foo-Fighters-The...item53e85dfc86
Second is just way overpriced:
http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-COL...item3cba0dd5d2

FooZealand July 19th 2011 12:36 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcrowley30 (Post 3556232)
I will keep this going since I just saw these 2 up:
First is insane price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Foo-Fighters-The...item53e85dfc86
Second is just way overpriced:
http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-COL...item3cba0dd5d2


Except legolas120 posted just below you a US copy of TINLTL just sold for $255 and it all went through, buyer just posted feedback. So a sealed copy at $140 MUST be a bargain lol.

Actually the TCATS from Japan with free shipping isnt too bad - that's a UK copy and looks 100% genuine and will be a very nice copy from that seller. So you need to weigh all that up.

Still my NINE sealed US LP's at $400 must have been a horrendously crazy price! I will list them immediately for $3000 ... NOT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180692197117

jcrowley30 July 19th 2011 01:20 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooZealand (Post 3556690)
Except legolas120 posted just below you a US copy of TINLTL just sold for $255 and it all went through, buyer just posted feedback. So a sealed copy at $140 MUST be a bargain lol.

Actually the TCATS from Japan with free shipping isnt too bad - that's a UK copy and looks 100% genuine and will be a very nice copy from that seller. So you need to weigh all that up.

Still my NINE sealed US LP's at $400 must have been a horrendously crazy price! I will list them immediately for $3000 ... NOT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180692197117

I saw that when it was listed for 350 and didn't realize it was for more than one LP on my phone and never looked at it again. That was an amazing buy, next one I am in on!

longever July 19th 2011 08:30 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
this is a crazy low buy it now price.http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?rel...=1722725&ev=rb

Crazy bargain in my opinion ;)

jcrowley30 July 19th 2011 09:56 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
http://cgi.ebay.com/FOO-FIGHTERS-WAS...item43a86269f6

$36 AU and $32 AU shipping, what a steal!

darthlemsip August 18th 2011 07:56 PM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Mental!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOO-FIGHTE...item1e662e1964

FooZealand August 23rd 2011 01:17 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Bargain ! And only $19 US postage too :eek:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=260839781098

EdFurlong August 23rd 2011 07:37 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Not so common to find - but this is close to crazy pricing...

Generator 7"

And pretty much everything by this guy...

Callimnate August 23rd 2011 08:04 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdFurlong (Post 3580440)
And pretty much everything by this guy...

From as far as I can remember (im talking 20 years ago) eil esprit have been overpriced.
BUT they usually have any item you ever want, hence why they believe they can get away from those prices.
Ive never bought from them, but just last night I was tempted to buy one of their cd's. Why!? Like I said, they're the only ones that have it!

:mad:

FooZealand August 23rd 2011 08:10 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Callimnate (Post 3580450)
Why!? Like I said, they're the only ones that have it!

:mad:

They always have it because they don't turn over anything like what they could if the were even 25% more reasonable in their pricing. They pitch to the desperately impatient...

Hub. August 23rd 2011 08:39 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
I happened to order a 45 rpm from them. It was a little bit more expensive BUT all those which were available on ebay were located in the US and the shipping rates were really expensive.

That said, I agree, unless you're impatient you can avoid them. ;)

Pirate Thom August 23rd 2011 08:43 AM

Re: Crazy Foo Prices
 
Hey, I have Have it All and Generator 7", maybe the time has come to be an eBay bastard.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.