Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Melbourne ticket swap (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=151029)

lock_wannabe July 18th 2011 08:07 AM

Melbourne ticket swap

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone wants to swap a Friday December 2 General Admission ticket for a Saturday GA ticket.

I have a Saturday ticket to the AAMI Park Melbourne concert, but my mates are going to the Friday night concert.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to swap...

Cheers

michael_gill July 18th 2011 01:43 PM

Re: Melbourne ticket swap

Hi,

My friends and I have 7 Gold GA Standing tickets to the first Melbourne show on the 2nd of December. We aren't due to get back from schoolies until the 3rd though, so if there is anyone out there who could help us out by swapping GA tickets for the second night with tickets for the first night we would all appreciate it very much.

Hit me up with an email or PM if you might be able to help out.

Thanks guys

Fran606 July 19th 2011 02:29 AM

Hello, I have 2 GA tickets for Friday Night 2nd Dec and would like to swap for 2 GA or good seats tickets for Saturday night 3rd Dec:) in Melbourne, can anyone help?

Ta

FOOFRAN.

hutchinsane July 19th 2011 04:25 PM

hello ,

i have 2 general admission tickets for the fri 2nd december show and was wanting to swap these for 2x seats on the fri 2nd dec or sat dec 3rd show

can anyone help me ?

send me a message thank you

krebsy July 20th 2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fran606 (Post 3556480)
Hello, I have 2 GA tickets for Friday Night 2nd Dec and would like to swap for 2 GA or good seats tickets for Saturday night 3rd Dec:) in Melbourne, can anyone help?

Ta

FOOFRAN.

Hi There

I have two GA tickets to the Saturday show and wanted to swap for GA tickets to the Friday show so yeah can help you out if you still need to swap

Cheers

Fran606 July 20th 2011 10:20 AM

Fantastic will be happy to swap, I am in mornington, would
Prefer to swap in person when tickets come out,
Thanks,

Fran

Fran606 July 20th 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krebsy (Post 3557066)
Hi There

I have two GA tickets to the Saturday show and wanted to swap for GA tickets to the Friday show so yeah can help you out if you still need to swap

Cheers

Hello , will be happy to swap, I am in mornington, would prefer
To swap in person, when tickets come out,

Thanks,

Fran

Renny July 20th 2011 12:46 PM

I'm going to both Friday & Sat for Melbourne. Why would you not!
There were tickets on ebay straight away after the presale Friday @ over double the cost. I was so cranky with ticketek, got kicked off site twice, eventually seats with restricted view. Very happy with Gold GA for the saturday night - yay! Going to GO OFF LIKE A FROG IN A SOCK!

krebsy July 20th 2011 11:53 PM

Uh Oh... I tried to post a link and I am not allowed to! bbs.foofighters.com does not allow new users to post links until a minimum post count is reached. This regulation is in place to prevent spam.

Heathn July 31st 2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael_gill (Post 3556060)
Hi,

My friends and I have 7 Gold GA Standing tickets to the first Melbourne show on the 2nd of December. We aren't due to get back from schoolies until the 3rd though, so if there is anyone out there who could help us out by swapping GA tickets for the second night with tickets for the first night we would all appreciate it very much.

Hit me up with an email or PM if you might be able to help out.

Thanks guys

Hi there - i have 4 GA GOLD standing tickets for Saturday 3rd, which I would like to swap for the Friday night. Let me know if you are keen?

stephenoloughlin August 4th 2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathn (Post 3566245)
Hi there - i have 4 GA GOLD standing tickets for Saturday 3rd, which I would like to swap for the Friday night. Let me know if you are keen?

G'day Heath.

You beauty! I have 4 GA GOLD Standing tickets for Friday 2nd but it is my little bloke's 6th birthday and I'd never forgive myself for not being there. I'd be very happy to swap our like-for-like tickets when they get sent to me. Apparently they get sent on August 15 by registered post.

Steve

stephenoloughlin August 4th 2011 03:19 PM

G'day all,

As I mentioned earlier I have 4 x GA GOLD Standing tickets for Friday 2nd but it is my little bloke's 6th birthday and I'd never forgive myself for not being there. Had I have been assured of a second show I would have waited and bought tickets for the Saturday show.

Would anyone out there be keen to swap their 4 x GA GOLD Standing tickets for Saturday 3rd with my Friday tickets?

Thanks,

Steve

Masdrid August 11th 2011 04:50 AM

I have 4 GA Gold for Sat night in Melb that I need to swap for the Friday show ( GA standing please!)

If you have any, please PM me!

Thanks

stephenoloughlin August 11th 2011 06:21 AM

Thanks for the reply but I've already had a bloke contact me re: swapping all four tix. I'll keep you in mind if it falls through.

Steve

dazal_ August 24th 2011 08:38 AM

Hey everyone!

I have 4 x Gold GA Standing tickets for the Saturday night - looking to swap these for 4 of the same on the Friday night.

Looks like my sister is having her 21st on the SAT night, with or without me, so looking to do the right thing by her!

Please PM me if you can assist.

Cheers,

Dale

KMP9182 September 17th 2011 06:34 AM

Another person here looking to swap my two Silver Saturday Dec 3 tickets for the Friday show. I can't do GA unfortunately, one of the tickets is for a short person who won't be able to see anything! :p

I'd also be interested in buying 2 seated Friday tickets instead.

Cheers
KP

bulli September 26th 2011 06:53 AM

Hi all,
I have 4 x Gold GA Standing tickets for Friday night @ AAMI Park that I would like to swap for the same on Saturday night.

Can swap in groups of two, but prefer all 4 swapped. PM me if you are interested in swapping.

modtang September 29th 2011 11:21 PM

I don't wanna swap nights, just gates. For the Melbourne show on 2nd Dec I have one ticket for gate 3 and one for gate 6. I want to swap my gate 3 for another gate 6. Anyone interested? PM me. :D

Masdrid October 1st 2011 07:05 AM

I have 4 tickets ga standing sat night that I need to swap for Friday night.

randomname October 1st 2011 10:28 AM

This is a long shot... But I have 2 GA tickets for the Saturday Melbourne show. I'm moving to Brisbane early November. So if anyone has Gold Coast tickets they would swap so I can save an air fare that would be ace...