Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Presale code (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=174060)

Banditxii November 19th 2018 08:51 AM

Presale code
 
Hi folks just wondering where would I get presale codes for the foos irish gigs I'm not able to get online Friday when they go on sale and I don't want to miss out

KarRay November 19th 2018 08:56 AM

Re: Presale code
 
I am interested as well! For Belfast

Briandart November 19th 2018 09:11 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Looking to get presale myself too. MCD also have a presale, you can sign up here...
https://mcd.ie/mcd-presale-foo-fighters/

Fingers crossed!

matineeidyll November 19th 2018 09:16 AM

Re: Presale code
 
https://foofighters.com/#newsletter

Concrete November 19th 2018 09:23 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Briandart (Post 4204986)
Looking to get presale myself too. MCD also have a presale, you can sign up here...
https://mcd.ie/mcd-presale-foo-fighters/

Fingers crossed!

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Koala Foo November 19th 2018 09:27 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Waiting for Foo email... #keepschecking

lynda November 19th 2018 10:33 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Im new to this, but a long time fan who would love to get presale for Belfast too, any help appreciated
Thanks

Briandart November 19th 2018 11:06 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lynda (Post 4205005)
Im new to this, but a long time fan who would love to get presale for Belfast too, any help appreciated
Thanks

If you sign up as above you should hopefully receive one before the presale begins on Wednesday from what I can make out on their website.

pmcgrath_1 November 19th 2018 11:32 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Is the fanclub signup just a matter of signing up for that newsletter ?

Simon November 19th 2018 11:34 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pmcgrath_1 (Post 4205020)
Is the fanclub signup just a matter of signing up for that newsletter ?

Yes. There is no fanclub as such.

pmcgrath_1 November 19th 2018 11:36 AM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 4205021)
Yes. There is no fanclub as such.

Great, thanks

Jill November 19th 2018 01:35 PM

Re: Presale code
 
https://confirmsubscription.com/h/r/0A9AAF2F1120A902

aprilshack November 19th 2018 01:38 PM

Re: Presale code
 
Here we go again!

java gt November 19th 2018 02:07 PM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4205036)
Here we go again!

I keep checking my emails like a man possessed and still nothing.I was getting presale codes for concerts in the US and now that I have a concert in my back yard,nothing.I'm getting too old for this ticket buying angst,if only there was a concert going loyalty card:) :)

Jill November 21st 2018 09:27 PM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by java gt (Post 4205042)
I keep checking my emails like a man possessed and still nothing.I was getting presale codes for concerts in the US and now that I have a concert in my back yard,nothing.I'm getting too old for this ticket buying angst,if only there was a concert going loyalty card:) :)

Email me - link in signature

Jill November 21st 2018 09:27 PM

Re: Presale code
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4205036)
Here we go again!

Always


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.