Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Foo Fighters at Super Bowl !! PreSale (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=174098)

ATLFoo November 28th 2018 04:51 PM

Foo Fighters at Super Bowl !! PreSale

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/foo-fi...00557ACF5A274D

Super stoked to hear about this small capacity custom venue show in my hometown. Probably the best thing happening during the super bowl festivities.

Im too late to sign up for the newsletter but if anyone has a link or code for the presale please PM me. Thanks to you all!

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 05:06 PM

Re: Foo Fighters at Super Bowl !! PreSale

Yes the news letter with presale codes has already gone out so it’s too late to sign up.

And regarding sharing of codes please see this thread....

http://forum.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=171702

HORNS2181 November 28th 2018 05:15 PM

Any idea on price

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 05:17 PM

$250 a ticket is what Iím hearing

ATLFoo November 28th 2018 05:18 PM

Sorry, in my moment of exhilaration upon hearing that they were playing a surprise show here I started reaching and grabbing for any chance to get tickets. I missed the forum post about sharing codes. I missed the newsletter signup earlier (Im a bad fan i suppose). Does this mean you will share yours ?

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLFoo (Post 4205965)
Sorry, in my moment of exhilaration upon hearing that they were playing a surprise show here I started reaching and grabbing for any chance to get tickets. I missed the forum post about sharing codes. I missed the newsletter signup earlier (Im a bad fan i suppose). Does this mean you will share yours ?

No.

Sharing codes is not permitted.

ATLFoo November 28th 2018 05:27 PM

TBH I think it only says do not post them here. Im not sure about the rules on sharing with a fellow fan. Oh well. Thanks for the response.

aprilshack November 28th 2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy4580 (Post 4205964)
$250 a ticket is what Iím hearing

Crikey! :eek:

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4205969)
Crikey! :eek:

Vegas and NOLA were the same....itís getting to be an expensive hobby!

Nursemann November 28th 2018 06:15 PM

I signed up today. Thought I did already but apparently not. Since I missed the email with presale code for the ATL show is there anyone I can call to have it sent to me? Thanks! Stacie:)

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLFoo (Post 4205968)
TBH I think it only says do not post them here. Im not sure about the rules on sharing with a fellow fan. Oh well. Thanks for the response.

You might be a reseller who wants a code to buy tickets and resell at inflated prices.

Thatís why I donít share codes with people I donít know.

Jill November 28th 2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLFoo (Post 4205965)

Reading is fundamental. If you find a post from me, it says to email me. ;)

Jill November 28th 2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy4580 (Post 4205970)
Vegas and NOLA were the same....itís getting to be an expensive hobby!

With hotel and air fare...I switched my hobby years back. Now at $250 a ticket? No way. I KNOW I can get tickets but I don't like to ask so I usually don't except for shows in the Bay area. :D

HORNS2181 November 28th 2018 07:02 PM

I wish they would say what kind of set this will be. If only like 1.5 hours not worth it

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 4205984)
With hotel and air fare...I switched my hobby years back. Now at $250 a ticket? No way. I KNOW I can get tickets but I don't like to ask so I usually don't except for shows in the Bay area. :D

Every time I say Ďnot going to do that again...too expensiveí...then every time I go ahead and buy tickets.

I have no self control :lol: :lol:

aprilshack November 28th 2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy4580 (Post 4205988)
Every time I say Ďnot going to do that again...too expensiveí...then every time I go ahead and buy tickets.

I have no self control :lol: :lol:

Like Pula!:p

Poppy4580 November 28th 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 4205989)
Like Pula!:p

Yep :lol:

But I get to see you and Wol and the rest of the crew so that makes it very worth it :)

DixieFoo November 28th 2018 07:27 PM

It's the Saturday night before the SuperBowl. I would expect it to be a rocking event with a lot of famous fans in attendance. I'm looking forward to it and hope to grab two tickets tomorrow morning.

DF

Loucifer69 November 29th 2018 01:54 AM

I've been searching for a price and to hear that it's gonna be $250 a ticket just hurts my soul. I've been blessed to have seen the band the last 3 times they've been in ATL. I'm guessing the price is due to the fact that only 6000 tickets are being sold and the fact that DirectTV has their name on it. Huge sad face but I'll still be logging on to Ticketmaster at 9 am Fri. morning just to make sure.

Disbet November 29th 2018 01:09 PM

Got my tickets. Possibly my cheapest Foo ticket ever, which is a relief after Nola.