Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Atlanta 21+ ? (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=175320)

MadBob November 30th 2018 12:57 PM

Atlanta 21+ ?

Was after getting tix for the show until I saw it was 21+. My 10yr old has seen the band twice already and I guess we won't be seeing them this go round. Who's the genius who decided to do a 21+ gig?
Oh well. Iron Maiden are touring around the same time and they're not doing 21+ shows. So maybe I'll splurge the extra cash I'm saving not seeing the Foo Fighters this time on better Maiden tickets.

aprilshack November 30th 2018 01:03 PM

Re: Atlanta 21+ ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadBob (Post 4207291)
Was after getting tix for the show until I saw it was 21+. My 10yr old has seen the band twice already and I guess we won't be seeing them this go round. Who's the genius who decided to do a 21+ gig?
Oh well. Iron Maiden are touring around the same time and they're not doing 21+ shows. So maybe I'll splurge the extra cash I'm saving not seeing the Foo Fighters this time on better Maiden tickets.

Probably because itís a super bowl weekend show and there will be a shit load of drunk people? Itís a special small show and perhaps the promoters didnít want kids attending. Itís not a regular show or part of the c&g tour.

Disbet November 30th 2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadBob (Post 4207291)

I can see the point in 21+. The show also doesn't start until 10 p.m., and there's an opener. Foos won't go on until 11-11:30. I also heard a rumor that the sound ordinance for that weekend has been extended to 4 a.m., so it could be a long set. Plus, Superbowl weekend, all GA, and people may be rowdy.

Poppy4580 December 1st 2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disbet (Post 4207379)
I can see the point in 21+. The show also doesn't start until 10 p.m., and there's an opener. Foos won't go on until 11-11:30. I also heard a rumor that the sound ordinance for that weekend has been extended to 4 a.m., so it could be a long set. Plus, Superbowl weekend, all GA, and people may be rowdy.

And by people you mean us :lol: :lol:

aprilshack December 1st 2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy4580 (Post 4208617)

Not wrong though are they?!:lol:

Disbet December 1st 2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy4580 (Post 4208617)

LOL ...maybe :-)