Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   Tour Talk (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   UK bound (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=164082)

BigCol May 26th 2014 05:07 PM

UK bound

Well, so says facebook.

aprilshack May 26th 2014 05:10 PM

Re: UK bound

They had better announce something soon! I'm going batty here! They did the same thing for the NZ/Aus FB page, so hopefully it's the start of the next tour.

O.B.gene May 26th 2014 05:36 PM

it's always exciting to be on the brink of a new wave of Foo...new shows..new songs...very much looking forward to it all. I'm blessed I'm still up for it, at 32, as I was when I was 15.

...and if anyone hear's of any secret shows, TWEET ME!!!! :D :cool: :vom:

aprilshack May 26th 2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 3957778)
it's always exciting to be on the brink of a new wave of Foo...new shows..new songs...very much looking forward to it all. I'm blessed I'm still up for it, at 32, as I was when I was 15.

...and if anyone hear's of any secret shows, TWEET ME!!!! :D :cool: :vom:

What's your twitter handle?

O.B.gene May 26th 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 3957779)
What's your twitter handle?

@dankeeble

aprilshack May 26th 2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 3957780)
@dankeeble

Bloody hell! We already follow each other! Didn't even realize!

O.B.gene May 26th 2014 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 3957781)
Bloody hell! We already follow each other! Didn't even realize!

*high five* :cool:

BigCol May 27th 2014 08:01 AM

I think a lot of us fans already follow each other without realising.

Tweet me too, bitches.

Bexster May 27th 2014 08:50 AM

Can they wait til I have some money? Only a couple of months...

Simon May 27th 2014 10:32 AM

As per the other thread I'd imagine it will be promo shows of some sort around/before album release. They always do a few shows here and there, like last time you had the NME Big Gig, NME Awards and Dingwalls. It'll probably around the same timeframe again, around a month or two before release. So probably September/October.

BigCol May 27th 2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 3957866)
As per the other thread I'd imagine it will be promo shows of some sort around/before album release. They always do a few shows here and there, like last time you had the NME Big Gig, NME Awards and Dingwalls. It'll probably around the same timeframe again, around a month or two before release. So probably September/October.

Keep me in the loop please Chief. *taps nose*

Bexster May 27th 2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 3957866)

I thought as much. I couldn't see them doing a tour before the album comes out. My housemate guessed a small London show when I mentioned it to her last night as well.

Simon May 27th 2014 11:38 AM

Just my hunch mind you, I'm not basing that on anything you don't know. I could be wrong and they'll be here next month. Just how previous album cycles have gone and the fact Dr G is likely to be busy with something else in the coming months before then.

aprilshack May 27th 2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 3957873)
Just my hunch mind you, I'm not basing that on anything you don't know. I could be wrong and they'll be here next month. Just how previous album cycles have gone and the fact Dr G is likely to be busy with something else in the coming months before then.

Or they could just announce Nov/Dec arena tour dates with a tiny warm up show the night before the 02.They did announce MK before Wl was finished.

Suzy Foo May 29th 2014 10:42 AM

Can it please be either during school holidays(I work in a school) or on a Saturday so I have time to get there-wherever 'there' is! ;)

aprilshack May 29th 2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzy Foo (Post 3958401)
Can it please be either during school holidays(I work in a school) or on a Saturday so I have time to get there-wherever 'there' is! ;)

I'll phone in sick for you!

Suzy Foo May 30th 2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aprilshack (Post 3958404)
I'll phone in sick for you!

Deal :thumbsup:

Yoz June 17th 2014 09:43 PM

Any news?

aprilshack June 18th 2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoz (Post 3962267)
Any news?

Nope. :(

dan05delaney June 18th 2014 12:59 PM

Could they be the special act opening the Other Stage at Glastonbury next friday?