Foo Fighters Postboard

Foo Fighters Postboard (http://bbs.foofighters.com/index.php)
-   General Foo Discussion (http://bbs.foofighters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!! (http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=142301)

O.B.gene March 27th 2010 01:29 AM

Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
OH SHIT YEA BEST BAND EVER!!! fOO!!!!! gotta give em' the love. let Dave know he's got the best band going...he's doing it right!!! he's rocking out and we love it!!!....here's a fuckin thread to let him know!!! love the foo. always have. alway's will. OB's drunk oh yhea. bring it. !!! lol

new album!!! gotta rock out boys!!!we need the rock. bring it heavy!!! |FOO!!!!

Dan xx

Dave Grohl!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the greatest c***t mother fucknin rocking the shit out there....you beating those kids and showing who's boss. love it haha. 41? quality. you got more energy than me! ha. dont give up. keep goin

FooFooRock March 27th 2010 01:59 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
At first, I misread the title - and I thought you were bashing the Foos. :eek: Then I read a little more closely, and I realized that you certainly weren't. :D

Anyway, I agree with you that the Foos are the best band around. Dave Grohl really knows what he's doing, and he knows how to deliver good quality music without being pretentious about it. I also agree with you about rocking it out for the new album. One thing's for certain... Dave's the man!!

Dave T. March 27th 2010 02:18 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't Give A Fook (Post 3297808)
Are you about 9 years old?

No just shitfaced.

Josh March 27th 2010 02:33 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't Give A Fook (Post 3297808)
Are you about 9 years old?

He said that he's drunk

FooFooRock March 27th 2010 02:50 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
It does seem like an odd way of expressing one's appreciation for the Foo Fighters. That's why, at first, I thought he was bashing them.

Knoxy March 27th 2010 04:22 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 3297773)
OH SHIT YEA BEST BAND EVER!!! fOO!!!!! gotta give em' the love. let Dave know he's got the best band going...he's doing it right!!! he's rocking out and we love it!!!....here's a fuckin thread to let him know!!! love the foo. always have. alway's will. OB's drunk oh yhea. bring it. !!! lol

new album!!! gotta rock out boys!!!we need the rock. bring it heavy!!! |FOO!!!!

Dan xx

Dave Grohl!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the greatest c***t mother fucknin rocking the shit out there....you beating those kids and showing who's boss. love it haha. 41? quality. you got more energy than me! ha. dont give up. keep goin

FTW.

O.B.gene March 27th 2010 11:51 AM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
haha. lame. :D

Bexster March 27th 2010 12:50 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Lulz :D

alvaro March 27th 2010 01:45 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Very lame indeedy O.B. I thought at first glance that someone had hacked your account lol :p

O.B.gene March 27th 2010 01:49 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
just give me a FUCK YEA

Mr_Romero March 27th 2010 02:02 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
they are ok.

Macs Power March 27th 2010 02:16 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Romero (Post 3297949)
they are ok.

Mr Romero can't hide his passion for them. Discuss

FooFooRock March 27th 2010 02:24 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Romero (Post 3297949)
they are ok.

Well, I think your signature says otherwise. ;)

alvaro March 27th 2010 02:42 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooFooRock (Post 3297960)
Well, I think your signature says otherwise. ;)

It doesnt. It clearly states that Foofy Fighters are the best band in the world, not the Foo Fighters you people seem to be talking about.

Kirsten March 27th 2010 02:45 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 3297773)
OH SHIT YEA BEST BAND EVER!!! fOO!!!!! gotta give em' the love. let Dave know he's got the best band going...he's doing it right!!! he's rocking out and we love it!!!....here's a fuckin thread to let him know!!! love the foo. always have. alway's will. OB's drunk oh yhea. bring it. !!! lol

new album!!! gotta rock out boys!!!we need the rock. bring it heavy!!! |FOO!!!!

Dan xx

Dave Grohl!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the greatest c***t mother fucknin rocking the shit out there....you beating those kids and showing who's boss. love it haha. 41? quality. you got more energy than me! ha. dont give up. keep goin



Quote:

Originally Posted by FooFooRock (Post 3297795)
At first, I misread the title - and I thought you were bashing the Foos. :eek: Then I read a little more closely, and I realized that you certainly weren't. :D

Anyway, I agree with you that the Foos are the best band around. Dave Grohl really knows what he's doing, and he knows how to deliver good quality music without being pretentious about it. I also agree with you about rocking it out for the new album. One thing's for certain... Dave's the man!!

~~~ LOL FUCK YEA!!!!!! THE FOO FIGHTERS REALLY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!! Best band in rock n' roll (or should I say ROCK N' GROHL) for sure !! I definitely don't think that they get the recognition they deserve. I just don't see how shitty bands like Nickelback continue to top the charts and sell records. That and Dave Grohl is so sexxay and funny!! Taylor to! <333

I can't wait for the new album!!! They should never NEVER EVER take breaks lasting more than a year because I would go crazy and I need Foo in my life! So, keep putting out these kickass records boys!!!

Macs Power March 27th 2010 02:50 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alvaro (Post 3297966)
It doesnt. It clearly states that Foofy Fighters are the best band in the world, not the Foo Fighters you people seem to be talking about.

That's what my sarcasm was going to include, should of checked his signature.

Mr_Romero March 27th 2010 06:03 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooFooRock (Post 3297960)
Well, I think your signature says otherwise. ;)

That signature is old, now, Discuss.

Knoxy March 27th 2010 07:19 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.B.gene (Post 3297942)
just give me a FUCK YEA

Fuck.

Yea(h).

Beto March 28th 2010 11:13 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!
 
This is totally frowned upon.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.