Default Re: Pop-Up Foo Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjonze View Post
No, after he said he got a last minute flight I was thinking if it was so last minute & all he has is a carry-on case then he may not have the space to squeeze the poster tube in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo. View Post
Why not? I've carried posters on international (LA- Aus) and domestic (Aus). What am I gonna do, paper cut someone?
I got a poster and managed to get it home in one piece. I went to K Mart figuresd thatís the kind of place I could find a poster tube. No luck. Didnít have time to look elsewhere I had to get back over to JFK for my flight back home.

Put the poster in my carry on. Diagonally and put clothes around it to hopefully keep it in place.

Thankfully cos my carry on bag is that reinforced plastic type stuff it seemed to do the trick!

I did have a case in the hold as it was an international flight. Decided to keep the poster with me. My case came home half empty. My friends were so disappointed in me for not doing more shopping. I didnít go for shopping I went to see foos and go to the empire state building. I achieved both those things.
Manchester Arena 05, Manchester Arena 07, Manchester Etihad Stadium 08, London Wembley Arena 11, Milton Keynes Bowl 11, Reading Festival 12, London Invictus Games 14, Manchester LCC 15, Milton Keynes Bowl 15, London 02 Arena 17, Manchester Etihad Stadium 18, London Olympic Stadium 18, New York Madison Square Garden 18, Dublin RDS Arena 19, Reading Festival 19