Default Re: Post your Foo Fighters Vinyl Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicode70 View Post
Thank you Foo Zealand for fueling my purchasing frenzy....

You're right, my new set up is incredible compared to what i had before... My vinyls sonds richer than ever. It's so much enjoyable that i might unseal my sealed copy of their first album and give ita spin.

Is their any fake copies of Medium Rare? I've bought mine from ebay, unsealed and the colors seems to be faded. I'm not certain it is legit...
Given what you bought as far as equipment goes you couldn't really go wrong It will last for years and most importantly your records will too!

There are no known fake copies of Medium Rare. So many were actually pressed nobody is likely to ever bother. Bare in mind it has a retro style design, I'm sure it is fine.

I can't directly quote anything when saying this but from what I have read Dave being quoted as saying and heard in interviews over the years, he really cares about records. They have always released vinyl, even in times where bigger bands at the same time were not because it wasn't considered commercially worth doing. I'm pretty sure they would even have had all the reissues in mind when they released Wasting Light and Medium Rare, but they definitely knew how rare their earlier vinyl releases had become. I'm sure that played a part in pressing the MR release in much higher numbers than the other RSD vinyl; they didn't want bootlegs to be an issue.

I was there