Default Re: Lollapalooza Chicago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn in Sweden View Post
Are you working this year? And if so, won't you be REALLY pissed if you get Coldplay? Just sayin'

Totally looking forward to Muse as I have never seen them live, and I have only heard great things about their live show. It's been 11 years since I've seen FF on my hometown midwest turf since I moved to Stockholm in 2000. And this year I'm bringing my 8 year old son to Lolla, so it's excitement all around!

Btw, since you've worked there, what is your view on bringing kids? I haven't been there in recent years, so I don't know what the vibe is like anymore. Is it cool for little guys?
I am not working this year due to other work commitments that weekend... At least I know that I won't miss Foo Fighters then instead of it being a coin flip.

Muse is really amazing live... Knowing my luck, it will be the same night as FF! :P Probably not, although I hope I don't have to make a choice between APC and Muse. That would be a tough one. I would have zero problem skipping Eminem.

There are lots and lots of people who bring their kids... There is actually a kids' section during the day that is musically geared for them. A friend brought his 12-year-old to catch Soundgarden last year and he had a blast. I would say you should have no problem bringing your little guy.