Default Re: Your latest Foo item?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdri5 View Post
Cool. Where do you get the "resolve" single? it's quite hard to find it. "Walk" Promo CD's surfaced already? Any photo or detail about it?
Got it off Music Stack. It wasn't very well advertised on there, as it was advertised as a two cd set, but only with the cat number of the one I already had so I almost missed it - but only cost just over 8 for the two so was happy enough to pay it. They were still sealed, but the jewel cases on both were damaged so I had to open it to replace it. Not too bothered at having to do that though

I think I saw a photo of the Walk promo CD on here somewhere. I know it's likely to take a while to get Rope and Walk, but I'm hoping against all hope that a Miracle will turn up somewhere

You can see my music collection here -
http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/darthlemsip/ - It's very much a work in progress, so more stuff will be added as I get round to it! (Needs quite a bit adding now)