Default Re: One Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
liking her or not, she still is the administrator and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out the fact that you can't detect sarcasm, which is what I see there, be it at the message to the thread or the tagline, and that was the "language" chosen to point out what's her role here. we're all postboard users here, we don't know half of these people's lives, which I'm pretty sure it isn't enough material to form an opinion about liking someone or not. I know I'm not the best role model here as to how to handle situations like this, but I sure think that if you have a problem with someone, you could just PM this person. I'm not PM'ing you because I don't have a problem with you, just wanted to let you know that you might be taking a poor judgment here. anyway, you deal with things the way you find it best, but wouldn't hurt a little advise.

it all comes down to a point in the end: PM your rant, repost your video. simple as that.

peace. really.
First of all, I already admited my mistake (not sending a PM).
Secondly, I just can't stand her sarcasm, she has been pretty bitchy with other users also. Can't I don't like someone?