Default Re: A couple things about the current Tour, Pre-sales and Selling Tickets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigthor View Post
Same here, went on at 10am for Calgary, got nosebleeds, kept trying, nothing doing, actually used the phone, selected GA through the automated system, nothing available, re-selected best available and was offered 4 GA tickets!?! Go figure!! Is the ticketmaster system now completely random in the tickets you get offered?
Yes, from what I have found out, (haven't done this in years) I have been on the phone with them 3 times now trying to get specific tickets and they are refusing to give me aisle seats. I found out you can instead go to stub hub and find aisle seats for $30.00 more. This whole thing is ruining the idea for me I'm about ready to get rid of the tickets I have purchased. I did the pre-sale (still trying to figure out what the f**k that means if you can't get the seats you want), purchase tickets, then called them trying to get aisle seats they have them but refuse to let me purchase them. I told them I would buy all four tickets if I had too, no dice they are forcing you to pick random tickets, ruins it for me at this point.

My tickets are not for Calgary..

Last edited by emwazsun : June 18th 2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: location