Default Re: Got scammed *sad face*

I'm very sorry this happened to you. Whatever the circumstance and everything, it's terrible when it happens to people with nothing but good intentions.

It's a little late for this, but I'll throw in my two cents on purchasing on the secondary market. IF this is something anyone does, the only websites I would recommend going through are the TM resale website and StubHub. The Ticketmaster site will guarantee your tickets once they are sold to you. For StubHub, I've purchased from them many times in the past and have never had an issue with any of the tickets sold to me. The other thing I like about them is that they have a phone number for you to contact in case you can't get into the venue. I've never had to use it, but it is a nice fall-back in case I did somehow get a bad ticket or whatever.

I haven't used eBay or any other site for a ticket in years and honestly, I don't see myself doing it again. There's just too much risk these days. On top of that, you can have some luck on StubHub for finding tickets that fall a bit below the regular sale's value closer to showtime or if you get lucky. So that helps even out things on the occasional time I go above the regular value.
2011: St. Paul
2015: St. Paul, Chicago (Wrigley), Anaheim (9/19)
2017: Chicago (Metro), Madison, Des Moines, Sioux Falls
2018: Milwaukee, St. Paul