Default Re: Chevy Metal at Conejo Valley Days - Dreams come true in California

When Dave came back, I told Grant that it was time to give him fanzines from Polish Foo Fighters' fans. We came up to Dave and Grant explained everything to him. Dave was really impressed, which can be seen in the photos. He was surprised and pleased. The words that came out of his mouth were: "awesome", "cool", "really" and "for the whole band?". Then I think he gave me one more hug, but I'm not a 100% sure now, and he took the fanzines to the trailer.

At that point, I was only waiting for my god to make appearance. From the very beginning, I had a feeling that he would arrive as the last one. Finally, it happened. The Chevy Van entered the area.

I was stunned when I saw Taylor stepping out of the car. Taylor was walking around and greeting everyone. I stood on the side and stared. I was so shocked that I couldn’t do anything else. Eventually, Grant took me to say hi to Taylor. He remembered he had met me the day before so he gave me a big hug. Grant told him my story again. Taylor hugged me every now and then said my story was so awesome and cool. He kept calling me Sweetheart and Sweetie. I gave him the sheep bells for him and his kids and a shawl for his wife.

Dave told me he has a friend in Poland. He was talking to me and searching his mobile as the same time. I told him that we would meet soon and he said: “Yeah, at a gig in November”. He just couldn’t remember the city. I reminded him it would be in Cracow.

And then he asked me to say “hello” in Polish and he took a photo of me saying “cześć”. I don’t know what he needed the photo for. Anyway, I’m not sure if he took a photo or filmed it. If he had filmed it, maybe he would use my “cześć” in a short video for Polish fans. But I’m afraid it’s rather wishful thinking than reality.

Before the concert, Wiley said he hoped I wouldn’t be disappointed . Well, even if they had just been singing “lalalalala” for 2 hours, I wouldn’t have been disappointed.

Continued below

Last edited by Simon : July 30th 2015 at 05:14 PM.