Default Re: Selling your ticket? Post here for ease of looking or selling!

2 tickets for Calgary rescheduled - October 23rd.

My wife and I had tickets for the Calgary show that got cancelled...we were on vacation up there and won't be going back for the rescheduled show. I bought them on Stubhub at a premium, but after it got cancelled the prices dropped and I haven't been able to get back what I paid for them. At this point I'd rather sell them at face value here and not give SH the extra service fees. Two tickets in section 101, Row 9. I've never been to the Saddledome before, but we just saw them in Denver this week from what looks like a very similar location and the seats were fantastic.

Here's the only problem...since I bought them on Stubhub I don't know what face value actually is and it isn't listed on the ticket. The show's sold out so I can't find original prices. Ticketmaster has a pair in the row right behind mine listed at $291 CAD each, but those are "Verified Resale". I don't want to break the rules and ask for more than face value, but if anyone wants these we'll have to figure out a fair price. Give me a shout if you're interested.