Default Re: Foo Fighters Best Band In The World?! Give Me A Fuck Yea!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.B.gene View Post
OH SHIT YEA BEST BAND EVER!!! fOO!!!!! gotta give em' the love. let Dave know he's got the best band going...he's doing it right!!! he's rocking out and we love it!!!....here's a fuckin thread to let him know!!! love the foo. always have. alway's will. OB's drunk oh yhea. bring it. !!! lol

new album!!! gotta rock out boys!!!we need the rock. bring it heavy!!! |FOO!!!!

Dan xx

Dave Grohl!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the greatest c***t mother fucknin rocking the shit out there....you beating those kids and showing who's boss. love it haha. 41? quality. you got more energy than me! ha. dont give up. keep goin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFooRock View Post
At first, I misread the title - and I thought you were bashing the Foos. Then I read a little more closely, and I realized that you certainly weren't.

Anyway, I agree with you that the Foos are the best band around. Dave Grohl really knows what he's doing, and he knows how to deliver good quality music without being pretentious about it. I also agree with you about rocking it out for the new album. One thing's for certain... Dave's the man!!
~~~ LOL FUCK YEA!!!!!! THE FOO FIGHTERS REALLY ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!! Best band in rock n' roll (or should I say ROCK N' GROHL) for sure !! I definitely don't think that they get the recognition they deserve. I just don't see how shitty bands like Nickelback continue to top the charts and sell records. That and Dave Grohl is so sexxay and funny!! Taylor to! <333

I can't wait for the new album!!! They should never NEVER EVER take breaks lasting more than a year because I would go crazy and I need Foo in my life! So, keep putting out these kickass records boys!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1169 View Post
Thats such a nice penis, good job.
formerly known as Foo_Revolution92... may Foo_Revolution R.I.P

Last FM: Music keeps me sane