Default Re: Memphis and Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
Little Fonzie spoiled the show - the '1 minute' Dave gave him turned into over 5 and Taylor couldn't get him to get off the kit. The father had no respect for the band - despite Shifty and Rami asking the father to wind things up he continued to wander all over the stage recording on his phone.

Because of this Shifty's cover of Under My Wheels got cut and Dave was so fed up he has said no more fans on stage to jam with the band.

Having been to 8 foo shows in 3 weeks I could see how it sucked the atmosphere from the show.....and it sucked.
Yeah. He was really good drummer for the first minute or two, then it dragged on. And why did no one stop him from approaching Dave afterward? It seemed like the kid wanted to play guitar too. At first, I thought it was great. But, now that it's been a few days and I've rewatched the videos, I'm kind of pissed about it. I really like Shifty singing, and the dad disrespected everyone there. After the show, they were hanging out at the entrance acting like celebrities too.

I'm ok with not seeing fans on stage. It seems like it's almost every show lately. I know it was 2 out of 3 last week. I'm there to see the Foo. I'd much rather have White Limo, Let it Die or Enough Space with the screen down as opposed to fans on stage.

2000-Bloomington, IN
Poor or had little kids for 15 years
2015-Noblesville/Indy
2017-Chicago (Metro), Knoxville, Cincinnati
2018-Lexington, Memphis, Nashville, Noblesville/Indy, Wrigley x2, Kansas City, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, St. Paul
2019 Atlanta

Upcoming:
5/15/19 New Orleans
5/16/19 New Orleans
5/19/19 Sonic Temple Festival