Default Re: Memphis and Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disbet View Post
Yeah. He was really good drummer for the first minute or two, then it dragged on. And why did no one stop him from approaching Dave afterward? It seemed like the kid wanted to play guitar too. At first, I thought it was great. But, now that it's been a few days and I've rewatched the videos, I'm kind of pissed about it. I really like Shifty singing, and the dad disrespected everyone there. After the show, they were hanging out at the entrance acting like celebrities too.

I'm ok with not seeing fans on stage. It seems like it's almost every show lately. I know it was 2 out of 3 last week. I'm there to see the Foo. I'd much rather have White Limo, Let it Die or Enough Space with the screen down as opposed to fans on stage.
Yes - the kid wanted to play guitar too. You could tell Dave was pissed because he didn't ask the kids name. To be fair it was probably wasn't the kids fault - I'm sure he had been coached by his father on what to do - but it totally ruined the flow and vibe of the show. I saw so many signs asking to play drums/guitar that I'm glad Dave doesn't want to do it any more.....I pay to see Foo not some random ass person.