Woah. That's brilliant. What a great story for that t-shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
--------------------------------------------------
Get your own, personalized Foo Fighters raglan in time for the holidays! All shirts are printed on a 100% cotton, grey/black raglan tee. The new 'Owl' design is printed on the front and the number 16 is printed on the back. You may select the name to be printed on the back of the shirt.

These are only available for a limited time. All orders must be placed by 11:59 PM PST on November 10th.

Names are limited to 12 characters. Due to the customized nature of this product, this item cannot be returned or refunded. Once an order is submitted, changes cannot be made and the order cannot be cancelled. Damaged items will be exchanged for the same item. Orders that contain any offensive language, slurs, or innuendos will be cancelled and customers refunded any monies collected.
--------------------------------------------------
So the hunt is now on for the best 12 characters! Sad for anyone that wanted to use their name and it is longer than 12

And they made sure to make it long enough for the boring old collectors lol "Foo Fighters" is 12.

UPDATE - Facebook

Tim Connolly Can I get one that says "My Name" instead of "Your Name"?
Foo Fighters If you really want to, yes. Yes you can.
Like 147 3 hrs
I saw that, did make me chuckle. There's going to be a huge mix of names being printed on them, but I reckon a lot of Foo Fighters.

I have been considering a new tee, and had to go for it when it came up. Just a shame it only appeared on the US store. No idea whether I'll get hit with import tax when it comes over.