Default Re: Your latest Foo item?!

So many emails have gone back and forth about these bloody tea towels! I ordered four in October. In January I get one... They say they sent four. They say they'll send another three... Two weeks later still nothing. They ignore my first email, a couple of days later I chase and they say oh sorry we'll speak to the warehouse... Three more are on their way apparently but if the website says they're out of stock how are they sending me more?
Just say sorry we have massively cocked up do you want a refund or something else. I want something, don't just keep my money and keep fobbing me off! I'd rather have the teatowels that have Foo Fighters 2018 on than nothing!

I wont be ordering from them again which is a shame as I've spent an awful lot of money there previously over the years.

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97