Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old October 26th 2017, 03:27 PM
The Sidekick

Exclamation Presale code information

We're getting a lot of people asking about the pre-sale codes for the new 2018 US tour dates and handful of EU dates.

The only official way to receive the code was/is to sign up to the mailing list. You can do that here - http://foofighters.com/#newsletter

The last newsletter went out on October 23rd. If you signed up after that date you obviously won't have received it but another one WILL go out before the pre-sale on 10/30. The cut off for signing up to get this is, I believe, 29th October at 12pm PT.

So please don't panic. A newsletter with the code will go out after 29th October at 12pm PT.

If you've been signed up before October 23rd and don't think you're getting the newsletters all we can recommend is a) making sure you add noreply@foofighters.com to your safe senders list and/or making sure you search your mail for anything from that address.

We have no control over the mailing list, it's an automated system. As such, there isn't anything else we can do if you're not receiving them.

As of now, the pre-sale code will NOT just be posted on the board. When I've spoken to Jill about this we may have another answer but for now, that is the board status with pre-sale codes.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old October 26th 2017, 04:27 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: Presale code information

Uh Oh... I tried to post a link and I am not allowed to! bbs.foofighters.com does not allow new users to post links until a minimum post count is reached. This regulation is in place to prevent spam.
Old October 26th 2017, 07:04 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Will floor seats be available with the Foos pre-sale code?
Old October 27th 2017, 06:39 AM
Visiting is pretty...

I was able to purchase 4 lawn tickets for Indy. I requested best available, am I right thinking that means that all other sections are sold out? Or are some seats held back for other presales?
Old October 27th 2017, 11:58 AM
Team Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneloafer View Post
I was able to purchase 4 lawn tickets for Indy. I requested best available, am I right thinking that means that all other sections are sold out? Or are some seats held back for other presales?
Indy always holds seats for fan presales and also does a release of held tickets closer to time. They also have a VIP section for closer seats if you want to spend $$$. Lawn is horrible there in my opinion. Saw DMB there in lawn once, and swore I'd never go back to the venue (until Foos played it 15 years later). If you're wanting seats, I'd try again Monday or try the ticketmaster resale tickets closer to time.

2000-Bloomington, IN
Poor or had little kids for 15 years
2015-Noblesville/Indy
2017-Chicago (Metro), Knoxville, Cincinnati
2018-Lexington, Memphis, Nashville, Noblesville/Indy, Wrigley x2, Kansas City, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, St. Paul
2019 Atlanta

Upcoming:
5/15/19 New Orleans
5/16/19 New Orleans
5/19/19 Columbus, OH-Sonic Temple Festival
9/20/19 Louisville-Bourbon and Beyond
9/21-22/19 Pilgrimage Festival
Old October 27th 2017, 02:46 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Forgive me I am new here and can't seem to find this answer. I tried to get tix for Capital One presale and the only ones left 3 minutes into the sale were lawn seats. Were there seats held back for the next presale date 10/30? FF are our favorite band and they never come to Tampa. Everlong is even our wedding song!!! I'm really hoping to surprise my husband as next year is our 10 year anniversary and I don't want crummy lawn seats and can't pay the going rate right now of $800 a piece for good seats. Thanks!
Old October 27th 2017, 03:15 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Same happened with the Austin pre-sale. TicketMaster took forever to search, finding nothing at 10:01. Then only thing left were Lawn or last few rows of seats.
Old October 27th 2017, 08:21 PM
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLK207 View Post
Forgive me I am new here and can't seem to find this answer. I tried to get tix for Capital One presale and the only ones left 3 minutes into the sale were lawn seats. Were there seats held back for the next presale date 10/30? FF are our favorite band and they never come to Tampa. Everlong is even our wedding song!!! I'm really hoping to surprise my husband as next year is our 10 year anniversary and I don't want crummy lawn seats and can't pay the going rate right now of $800 a piece for good seats. Thanks!
The have great seats in ALL the sales, pre and general sale. Try again Monday and if not then try during the general sale. It will be ok.

Sign up for the newsletter her: www.foofighters.com/newletter# and a link will go out Sunday. If not email me.

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond
Old October 28th 2017, 10:21 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Thank you!
Old October 29th 2017, 01:41 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Thank you!
Old October 29th 2017, 05:17 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Smile Re: Presale code information

Uh Oh... I tried to post a link and I am not allowed to! bbs.foofighters.com does not allow new users to post links until a minimum post count is reached. This regulation is in place to prevent spam.
Old October 29th 2017, 05:41 PM
The Sidekick

If you're a new member you can't post links or quote posts with links in them, this is a measure against spammers.

Not sure what you were trying to say but if you signed up in time the newsletter should go out in the next few hours. It hasn't yet.

We'll let you know when it has ,so you can check if you got it.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old October 29th 2017, 07:10 PM
Visiting is pretty...

3pm PT time and I did not get the email/newsletter so I still have no code. Nothing in spam either so the email is not held up somewhere. I really need the code. Thoughts?
Old October 29th 2017, 07:12 PM
Fooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgehris View Post
3pm PT time and I did not get the email/newsletter so I still have no code. Nothing in spam either so the email is not held up somewhere. I really need the code. Thoughts?
It may not of gone out at 12, plus they will go out in batches & there would be a fair few of them as well. There is time yet.
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Old October 29th 2017, 07:33 PM
..keep rockin..

Did the newsletter send yet? Did it? Did it? Huh Huh??
Old October 29th 2017, 08:46 PM
The Sidekick

Nobody said the code would go out at 12 PT. That was the cut off time to sign up, it'll go out anytime afterwards. Not yet.

EDIT: Also unless google is failing me it's currently 13:50 PT, so I'm not sure how it could've been 15:00 PT 90 minutes ago.

--

Last edited by Simon : October 29th 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 29th 2017, 08:50 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Does anyone know if each code is unique to each newsletter recipient (like the Springsteen verified process) or one that is universal for all pre-sales
Old October 29th 2017, 08:53 PM
The Sidekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManJoinsTheBand View Post
Does anyone know if each code is unique to each newsletter recipient (like the Springsteen verified process) or one that is universal for all pre-sales
Not unique, no.

--
Old October 29th 2017, 09:28 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Old October 29th 2017, 09:31 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Last edited by Elimy1115 : October 29th 2017 at 09:34 PM.
Closed Thread