Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 21st 2010, 05:37 PM
Have you found your way around

Default Re: Dave talks about the Cobain movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 View Post
That would be everyones first vote. But at least if it's being made, it be made into something actually half-good.
But it won't be. In fact, if Courtney is involved, I imagine that it will be 95-99% fiction. Courtney is a constant web of lies and manipulation. She'll probably use the movie to manipulate public opinion of herself, while trying to portray Dave and Krist in the worst possible light. The whole thing bugs me. Hopefully she'll fall back into her drug habits, distracting her from getting this deal finalized. If it does get made, she'll probably lie and claim it was done without her consent once again, if public opinion is negative. What a wackjob.
Old April 22nd 2010, 04:25 AM
Grave Rohl

^She didn't write the thing, so I don't agree with that.
Lately she seems to be making an effort to get over it all. She's spoken about Dave politely, and even recently stated she doesn't like being asked questions about Kurt. Something along the lines of she doesn't know any more what he'd be like know days than anyone else does.

She's aparently changing her name back to Courntey Michelle, too. She understands she's created a stigma for herself, and is finally beginning to try and shake it.
As much as a fool as she seems, she is highly intelligent. I don't think she'll let this bomb as hard as everyone seems to think she will (I don't think she has much creative control over the project)

That said, I still have a disliking for her, and I don't condone the film at all.
Old April 22nd 2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Grace View Post
^She didn't write the thing, so I don't agree with that.
Lately she seems to be making an effort to get over it all. She's spoken about Dave politely, and even recently stated she doesn't like being asked questions about Kurt. Something along the lines of she doesn't know any more what he'd be like know days than anyone else does.

She's aparently changing her name back to Courntey Michelle, too. She understands she's created a stigma for herself, and is finally beginning to try and shake it.
As much as a fool as she seems, she is highly intelligent. I don't think she'll let this bomb as hard as everyone seems to think she will (I don't think she has much creative control over the project)

That said, I still have a disliking for her, and I don't condone the film at all.
It was reported in the paper that she only agreed to the film if given creative control over script, director, actors and music used, so if that's true, she will have a major role in how this movie will come out.
Old April 22nd 2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfine View Post
But it won't be. In fact, if Courtney is involved, I imagine that it will be 95-99% fiction. Courtney is a constant web of lies and manipulation. She'll probably use the movie to manipulate public opinion of herself, while trying to portray Dave and Krist in the worst possible light. The whole thing bugs me. Hopefully she'll fall back into her drug habits, distracting her from getting this deal finalized. If it does get made, she'll probably lie and claim it was done without her consent once again, if public opinion is negative. What a wackjob.
Yeah of course it won't be, I was hyperthetically speaking. As you said in your next post, she is getting creative control, so it will be bullshit. I still think that this film is still just a way of making her look less to blame to whatever happened to drive kurt to do what he supposedly did.
Old April 22nd 2010, 06:43 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Joe Anderson of Across the Universe
That's almost creepy!!!!
Old April 23rd 2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshizzleX6661 View Post
I still think that this film is still just a way of making her look less to blame to whatever happened to drive kurt to do what he supposedly did.
Agreed.