Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:37 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
What?

I will try to get as close to Josh as possible
I'll send him your way.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:40 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
I'll send him your way.
Please do
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:41 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Qid you order your ticket for WTAI online? Did you get an e-mail with the ticket right after you ordered it?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:42 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Please do
Anything else you'll need?
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:47 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
Anything else you'll need?
A couple beers and Josh and I think I have all I need
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:49 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
A couple beers and Josh and I think I have all I need
Got it sorted.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:51 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
Got it sorted.
That would make me very happy
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:58 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
That would make me very happy
Who wouldn't be?

On that note, my boss made me happy.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old March 9th 2008, 09:59 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
Who wouldn't be?

On that note, my boss made me happy.
So true!

Yay! You got the time off?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:00 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
So true!

Yay! You got the time off?
I've got the time off, all I need now is to arrange the damn thing.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:02 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
I've got the time off, all I need now is to arrange the damn thing.
Good! At least you got that work thing sorted now Are you flying from Copenhagen?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:13 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Good! At least you got that work thing sorted now Are you flying from Copenhagen?
If everything goes as I want it too, it's gonna be Copenhagen to the Bergen-gig, and then Stockholm. Just need to find a way to get from Bergen to Stockholm without having my pants pulled down over the price.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:17 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
If everything goes as I want it too, it's gonna be Copenhagen to the Bergen-gig, and then Stockholm. Just need to find a way to get from Bergen to Stockholm without having my pants pulled down over the price.


We'll be doing a lot of the same gigs then Have you checked on www.norwegian.no for plane tickets? I got some cheap ones there
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:21 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post


We'll be doing a lot of the same gigs then Have you checked on www.norwegian.no for plane tickets? I got some cheap ones there
We will. Oh yeah, I'll give the link a try. Was gonna use www.sterling.dk but they didn't do Bergen to Stockholm.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:35 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
We will. Oh yeah, I'll give the link a try. Was gonna use www.sterling.dk but they didn't do Bergen to Stockholm.
Don't know if norwegian fly directly to Stockholm either, you might have to go by Oslo, but you can also look at www.sas.no
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:40 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Don't know if norwegian fly directly to Stockholm either, you might have to go by Oslo, but you can also look at www.sas.no
I checked it and they fly to Arlanda. Which makes at lot easier for me. Just calculated a little bit, it wont be too expensive. Too bad Oslo is sold out though.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:43 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
I checked it and they fly to Arlanda. Which makes at lot easier for me. Just calculated a little bit, it wont be too expensive. Too bad Oslo is sold out though.
Good Are you planning to stay a few days in Bergen or are you going straight to Stockholm? Yeah, too bad wood is sold out..They might release some tickets for sale right before the gig, but I wouldn't bet on it...
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:48 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Good Are you planning to stay a few days in Bergen or are you going straight to Stockholm? Yeah, too bad wood is sold out..They might release some tickets for sale right before the gig, but I wouldn't bet on it...
Is Bergen expensive hotel/hostel-wise? Do you know of any cheap ones?
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:54 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubster View Post
Is Bergen expensive hotel/hostel-wise? Do you know of any cheap ones?
I have only been there once, so I'm really no expert,but I'm sure it's cheaper than Oslo..I'm sure you can find a decent cheap hostel if you want to The hostels in Norway tend to be good I would try to look for some place to stay near brygga and Bergenhus, since that will be close to the gig andis central.
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old March 9th 2008, 10:55 PM
Dubster's Avatar
Dubster Dubster is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sparkwood and 21
Posts: 7,648
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
I have only been there once, so I'm really no expert,but I'm sure it's cheaper than Oslo..I'm sure you can find a decent cheap hostel if you want to The hostels in Norway tend to be good I would try to look for some place to stay near brygga and Bergenhus, since that will be close to the gig andis central.
Yeah, I just tried to find some and the ones I could find are almost fully booked. Maybe I didn't look well enough.
__________________
MEL ER ET GRUNDSTOF!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.