Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 1st 2011, 01:52 PM
I'll Stick Around

Default Wow!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ORIG-BUCK...em588e96 6c68

I dont often believe in these things but thins is nice!

Not sure if I prefer the prop gun or the artwork for the album!

Old July 1st 2011, 02:16 PM
I'll Stick Around

Default Re: Wow!

Already been discussed here:

http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=150350

Doesn't look like it's legit

You can see my music collection here -
http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/darthlemsip/ - It's very much a work in progress, so more stuff will be added as I get round to it! (Needs quite a bit adding now)
Old July 1st 2011, 02:31 PM
I'll Stick Around

Oops! I hope MADNESS doesnt crucify me.

Old July 1st 2011, 02:46 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callimnate View Post
Oops! I hope MADNESS doesnt crucify me.

I haven't seem him around "Collections..." in a while so I think you might be alright.
But seriously dude, just give up on the whole trying to piss off MADNESS thing. Move on.

WAIT UNTIL MY BOMB GOES OFF
Old July 1st 2011, 03:56 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_o_05 View Post
I haven't seem him around "Collections..." in a while so I think you might be alright.
But seriously dude, just give up on the whole trying to piss off MADNESS thing. Move on.

I've only made 2 funnies!
And am not trying to piss him off at all.
I come from a forum thats totally hardcore compared to here, so maybe it was taken differently.

Anyway.....

What can you guys tell me about ESPG in digi-pak format with the extra DVD.
Rare!?
Only saw it today for the first time.

Old July 1st 2011, 08:48 PM
Send in the congregation...

Am I right in saying that it is a high quality Russian Federation bootleg? Or have I imagined the whole thing?
Brixton 99/Reading 00/Brixton 00/Brixton 00/V2001 Staff/V2001 Chelms/Oxegen 02/T in the Park 02/Reading 02/Astoria 02/CD:UK 02/Manchester 02/Newcastle 02/Birmingham 02/Cardiff 02/Wembley 02/Wembley 02/V2003 Chelms/V2003 Staff/Glasgow Green 03/Oxegen 05/Reading 05/Earls Court 05/Apollo Victoria 06/Hyde Park 06/Brighton 07/'606' @ V2007 Chelmsford/V2007 Chelmsford/O2 Arena 07/Wembley 08/Brixton 11/MK Bowl 11/MK Bowl day 2/Belfast 21/8/12/MK Bowl 6/9/15
Old July 1st 2011, 09:30 PM
A star burned out

this is not the kind of thing that pisses me off, really. if someone tries to tease me just for the sake of it I'll just ignore it.

and I'm not that crazy mad about repeat topics as a few people tried to point out, I did in the past, but not anymore. and in this case I can even understand since the other thread title is not even nearly clarifying on what it's about, someone would know only if already read it like the second poster pointed out.

anyways, didn't look legit to me as I said on the other thread, I might be wrong since I'm not expert, but I wouldn't buy it if I had the money unless I had undeniable proof, something like Dave saying "yeah, I gave it to him as a present".

I've been away from the collections topic since I'm on a down period financially, but things are shaping up greatly for the next month or so and I'm planning to go back hunting for new items and probably discussing them here.
• Jan 14 2001 - Rio de Janeiro | Jun 24 2006 - Osasco/SP (Jackson United) | Jun 26 2006 - São Paulo (Jackson United) | Apr 7 2012 - São Paulo| Jan 23 2015 - São Paulo | Feb 27 2018 - São Paulo | Feb 28 2018 - São Paulo •
Old July 2nd 2011, 12:03 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
this is not the kind of thing that pisses me off, really. if someone tries to tease me just for the sake of it I'll just ignore it.

and I'm not that crazy mad about repeat topics as a few people tried to point out, I did in the past, but not anymore. and in this case I can even understand since the other thread title is not even nearly clarifying on what it's about, someone would know only if already read it like the second poster pointed out.

anyways, didn't look legit to me as I said on the other thread, I might be wrong since I'm not expert, but I wouldn't buy it if I had the money unless I had undeniable proof, something like Dave saying "yeah, I gave it to him as a present".

I've been away from the collections topic since I'm on a down period financially, but things are shaping up greatly for the next month or so and I'm planning to go back hunting for new items and probably discussing them here.

I too am down financially but I've caught the "collectors bug", and am on the hunt for CHEAP items only.

<insert Married With Children sitcom intro here>

Old July 5th 2011, 08:28 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

The gun is legit, as is the box. Together is nice for sure, most of the boxes are long lost. The artwork, well everyone knows it so its not impossible to cobble together something that looks like what may have been the original layout.

The signature etc well I don't know if that's real, but even if it is, this is really just combining two separate things, the gun and the signed artwork. Yes the gun is clearly the source for the cover, but the gun isn't that rare, and there are definitely better condition ones sold, and for huge amounts less.

I was there
Old July 6th 2011, 09:31 PM
A star burned out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
The gun is legit, as is the box. Together is nice for sure, most of the boxes are long lost. The artwork, well everyone knows it so its not impossible to cobble together something that looks like what may have been the original layout.

The signature etc well I don't know if that's real, but even if it is, this is really just combining two separate things, the gun and the signed artwork. Yes the gun is clearly the source for the cover, but the gun isn't that rare, and there are definitely better condition ones sold, and for huge amounts less.
what bothered me was the name of the guy, never credited for creating that artwork. and the gun is indeed clearly the model used on the cover, but I don't think that copy was the one photographed for the cover, which the ad led us to believe, it seemed like a slightly different copy, with veeery small but still visible differences like I pointed out on the other thread.

and hey, just taking advantage of this message to tell you I'm posting your CD this next friday, this time for real, SO sorry for the delay!
• Jan 14 2001 - Rio de Janeiro | Jun 24 2006 - Osasco/SP (Jackson United) | Jun 26 2006 - São Paulo (Jackson United) | Apr 7 2012 - São Paulo| Jan 23 2015 - São Paulo | Feb 27 2018 - São Paulo | Feb 28 2018 - São Paulo •