Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 18th 2015, 04:11 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia2001 View Post
So I'll be heading to the St. Paul MN show this coming Saturday. I'm guessing they have posters for sale at one location inside the venue only? What time have people been showing up at the venue to get a hold of a show poster? My only previous experience with getting a show poster was showing up for Pearl Jam super early they last time they were in MN, and waiting outside for their merch trailer to open up.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide to this poster newbie!
Denver has 4 merch stands, 1 infront of the venue and 3 inside. Last nights show they didnt sell out, i guess poster edition size and size of venue partly determin how early you need to get there to get a poster.
Old August 18th 2015, 10:00 PM
Visiting is pretty...

I was looking at the Foo shop for a large RFK fireworks shirt (of course they are still out!) and I happened to see they have restocked on the James R. Eads citi field river poster.
Old August 19th 2015, 12:49 AM
Good Grief

Finally.... Emek money shot poster sale this Thursday between 12 - 12:30 PDT
http://archive.aweber.com/emek-info/...ighters_DC.htm
Old August 19th 2015, 12:52 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Finally.... Emek money shot poster sale this Thursday between 12 - 12:30 PDT
http://archive.aweber.com/emek-info/...ighters_DC.htm
I will absolutely be buying this and reselling my show version. Been waiting since the 4th for this edition!
Old August 19th 2015, 12:58 AM
Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackdumbass View Post
I will absolutely be buying this and reselling my show version. Been waiting since the 4th for this edition!
I've been waiting since the 4th too! I was at the RFK show but missed out on this poster so nows my chance
Old August 19th 2015, 01:03 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
I've been waiting since the 4th too! I was at the RFK show but missed out on this poster so nows my chance
What do you think the differences will be if any?
Old August 19th 2015, 01:08 AM
Good Grief

Quote:
What do you think the differences will be if any?
It's an edition of 100 and it's printed on pearl paper. Not sure how much different it will look in person. It will be doodled as well so it will have his signature skull or something else doodled on there. Not sure if the show poster had that.
Old August 19th 2015, 01:13 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
U
I've been watching my email, Emek's site and FB page with eagle eyes and haven't seen anything yet. Last thing I saw was he said "stay tuned for a broadcast of next weeks Foo Fighters DC sale". IMO the easiet way to know if u missed it is to check EB because you know right after the sale you'll see an ass load of pre-sales listed
We will be releasing our Foo Fighters in DC poster this week. The poster symbolizes the hope that music can unite us... you may also get the little reference to a great Washington DC punk band...

Size: 18x 24"
Artist Edition of 100
on Pearl paper
Signed, Numbered, Embossed, and Doodled
Price: $ 75+ shipping

Please visit our Webstore at www.emekstudios.com
*click on the NEW RELEASE image to open the sale page
The BUY NOW buttons will appear sometime between
12:00pm and 12:30pm PDT on Thursday Aug. 20th

When the sale is complete we will replace the BUY BUTTONS with SOLD-OUT

PLEASE
make sure your shipping address in your Paypal account is correct BEFORE the sale time.

"Here's my official Foo Fighters poster for the 4th of July 2015. A signed, numbered, embossed & doodled limited edition silkscreen, printed on pearl paper. (Some of you might also get the little reference to a great Washington DC punk band...) Size: 18" x 24""
Old August 19th 2015, 01:16 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
I was looking at the Foo shop for a large RFK fireworks shirt (of course they are still out!) and I happened to see they have restocked on the James R. Eads citi field river poster.

Just did a Buy TEST - FIVE left.
They are clearly running them out randomly - very cool move.

http://shop.foofighters.com/collecti...i-field-poster
Old August 19th 2015, 01:21 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

EADS COLORADO AP - Limited Edition of 75

http://www.jamesreadsmerch.com/produ...-edition-of-75

It's all happening today lol
Old August 19th 2015, 01:34 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
20th Anniversary RFK JR artist edition posters: Today I received what will probably be the last variant I'll get. As of now I have all of them except for two and those are near impossible to get now. Without further ado, here is LASER RAY FOIL 5/5
Glad you got it - I had an offer in when it was way high and withdrew it when I realised there were three new ones, so your purchase price was a bargain in the end as she then dropped the price twice, I guess thinking it wasn't worth close to what she had been asking. Under $300 was very sweet, she made ME a few offers after that but I just didn't "feel" it. Still happy to have waited - I got the Frosty & Orange for less than I had offered for the LR.

Between us we have them all except that weird Brushed metal - so that's a good thing for the board history
Old August 19th 2015, 01:51 AM
Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
Glad you got it - I had an offer in when it was way high and withdrew it when I realised there were three new ones, so your purchase price was a bargain in the end as she then dropped the price twice, I guess thinking it wasn't worth close to what she had been asking. Under $300 was very sweet, she made ME a few offers after that but I just didn't "feel" it. Still happy to have waited - I got the Frosty & Orange for less than I had offered for the LR.

Between us we have them all except that weird Brushed metal - so that's a good thing for the board history
Yeah I had been communicating with the seller since it was listed at $750. I offered $300 and he declined but I just kept bugging him about it. Then I decided to buy the fireworks foil and left him alone. Then all the sudden he send me a message saying he's gonna set the buy it now to $249 shipped and I gladly accepted that's cool between us we basically have all of them!
Old August 19th 2015, 01:53 AM
Good Grief

For the hell of it I emailed jermaine to see the status of the brushed metal foils and yeah he sold all of them at the comic con
Old August 19th 2015, 04:07 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
For the hell of it I emailed jermaine to see the status of the brushed metal foils and yeah he sold all of them at the comic con
So really, If he had liked them a lot he'd have had them in the first sale, or definitely in the second with (or instead of) the Lasers - that "weird" pretty much confirms he wasn't that thrilled with them. Though they probably look a lot better than the image. Adding a refine pic from the post now - and it's laid over a Firework one as per his IG post (had to be the case since we know he sold both at Comic Con so they would both have been read & printed). I'm guessing with the FW foil as a reference it was hard to say the BMF one stood up as an even MORE limited edition than the FF20 (and look there's a cool funny "FF20 = Fireworks Foil 20" lol)
Old August 19th 2015, 04:27 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

First page posts for July RFK and Fenway gig posters now updated to current, including known existence of the EMEK RFK presale.

Not going to try and edit all the pic posts as we now have contributions from multiple people as it should be. So you need to trawl through to see them all but I'm pretty sure all variants are now listed to Fenway as things stand (especially since I've now I actually ADDED Fenway directly above or below depending on your settings).

Fiddler moving along - Eads and Slater known to exist will update once at least all gig ones are confirmed.

AUS/NZ and EU posters still to do as well for that matter.

Here's the edit for the known missing JR Foil from Comic Con. You can actually see the Fireworks Foil "popping" more visually underneath it at the bottom: perhaps pretty easy to see why he passed on this one being pushed as a "better" super limited edition.

RFK

12) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print BRUSHED METAL FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 5

Last edited by FooZealand : August 19th 2015 at 05:46 AM.
Old August 19th 2015, 05:33 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

So I would apologize for the fact that I have just seen I created posts with images and everything for an entire gig and never posted them - but it just shows you're all as fast asleep (or more) than I was. Hey only a month late lol:

2015 20th Ann Tour Posters PICS For the initial posts
18th & 19th July 2015: Fenway Park Boston - TEN Posters (01 of 02)

01) "Scorpion" Justin Helton - Fenway PopUp - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 200
06) "Scorpion" Justin Helton - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 55
Same image and stock as the gig poster (I think...TBC). Obviously different numbering.

07) "Scorpion" Justin Helton - Artist Print Lava Foil - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 50

02) "Pocketknife" EMEK - Fenway Event Foil Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 300

04) "Team Foo" Brad Klausen - Fenway Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 400
08) "Team Foo" Brad Klausen - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100 (Changed Mid August 2015 to 125 copies when Brad added/sold 25 new numbers. No I don't get how that's cool either.)
Same image and stock as the gig poster (I think...TBC). Obviously different numbering.

Last edited by FooZealand : August 19th 2015 at 05:48 AM.
Old August 19th 2015, 05:36 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

2015 20th Ann Tour Posters PICS For the initial posts
18th & 19th July 2015: Fenway Park Boston - TEN Posters (02 of 02)

05) "Foollum" Morning Breath - Fenway Event Poster - Numbered Limited Run of 375

03) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Fenway Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 400

09) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Artist Print Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100

10) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Artist Print Holofoil Edition Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 50

NO IMAGE CURRENTLY FOUND
Old August 19th 2015, 05:55 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
It's an edition of 100 and it's printed on pearl paper. Not sure how much different it will look in person. It will be doodled as well so it will have his signature skull or something else doodled on there. Not sure if the show poster had that.
No doodles on EMEK standard prints usually - not on this one or the Pocketknife (unless he was bored for a few seconds).
Old August 19th 2015, 05:56 AM
Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
So really, If he had liked them a lot he'd have had them in the first sale, or definitely in the second with (or instead of) the Lasers - that "weird" pretty much confirms he wasn't that thrilled with them. Though they probably look a lot better than the image. Adding a refine pic from the post now - and it's laid over a Firework one as per his IG post (had to be the case since we know he sold both at Comic Con so they would both have been read & printed). I'm guessing with the FW foil as a reference it was hard to say the BMF one stood up as an even MORE limited edition than the FF20 (and look there's a cool funny "FF20 = Fireworks Foil 20" lol)
Yeah... I'm highly confused about this move as well. He had a sale last Friday and it was items he had at the comic con so I watched it in hopes a BMF would pop up but nope.

I bet the BMF does look better in person. I'm sure you've noticed this as well but his pics do not show how these variants really look. So far every single one I've gotten the 1st thing I say when I see it is "Damn, this looks way better than I thought it would"

He downplayed the FF20 in that IG post. IMO the FF20 is one of the best and should have been a run of only 5. But I'm glad he didn't do that since it's such a cool print and it would have been a lot harder to get.

Thanks again for all the work you've put into this thread and keeping it updated

Last edited by Foo_R_U : August 19th 2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old August 19th 2015, 07:30 AM
Fooper!

What time UK will the emek go for sale? Probably when I'm at work! Wondering what the postage will be too.Was rather hoping the poster would be $50...