Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Foo family.........
I hope everyone is doing OK in these turbulent times. As for me, I am alive and well. I was a bit ill, as I'm sure a lot of you know, but as of now I'm feeling better than I have in years. More info on that when I'm ready, but thank you for all of your concern and well wishes.
Right now we are in Virginia recording the follow up to THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, and so far I'm over the top with excitement. There is one track tentatively titled "All My Life" which is so far my personal favorite ever. I can't wait for you all to hear it. I think this album will be my favorite because, though diverse, it seems heavier than the last record. I am looking forward to playing these songs live, though we are going to have quite a hard time choosing songs for our set lists. Chris Shifflett will definitely play a large part in broadening the sound of our band on this album. Dave is writing wonderful masterpieces as usual, and Nate is coming up with the weirdest bass lines possible in rock and roll. We are more united as a band than we've ever been. I am now the leader......just kidding..........
Hugs and kisses, feel ups, and hand jobs to all......
Be good, kiddies...(and adults)
Remember......it works if you work it..................love, Taylor