Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 22nd 2019, 10:04 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Terminally ill Daughterís last wish R.I.P. Kaitlynn

Dave my wife and I are amazingly huge Foo Fighters fans. We were hoping to go to New Orleans for the first dates at the Fillmore. But we know shit happened. And I was in the hospital Iíve been going through test for Cancer and been in and out of the hospital. Weíve been Fans of you before the Foo Fighters and have been rocking you guys since the beginning. I want to thank you for you being you. We promised our daughter Kaitlynn that no matter what one day we would hear you guys in person, her words were even if Iím not here still do it, Iíll hear it through you. We lost our daughter last year at age 18 to a very rare disease. And you guys were there to help us through. From the moment she could talk she was singing your songs. Your song these days was played at the one year anniversary of her passing thank you for those words. As a dad I am sure you can understand your children are your heart. Your words have helped that wound. We were honestly excited to here the Nola dates were being moved. But medical bills have stopped us from being able to buy tickets for the show. One of these days ( not a joke) we will get to pay tribute to our beautiful daughter and her wish to hear you. Please I know your busy but even a simple reply would be a blessing. Thank you and God Bless You and yours .
Old March 22nd 2019, 10:17 AM
Grave Rohl

Default Re: Terminally ill Daughterís last wish R.I.P. Kaitlynn

Sorry for your loss, but the band members don't read the board.

Also: http://forum.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=150928
Old March 22nd 2019, 02:02 PM
Right down the drain I goÖ

That sucks man, condolences.
Old March 26th 2019, 10:28 PM
Visiting is pretty...

I understand doesnít stop me from telling Foo Fighters they are this generations Beatles. A kick ass band that never seems to stop innovating. And my comment about the Beatles no disrespect because the Beatles are every generations. I just meant. The music has kicked the WORLDS ASS for over 20 years now. I love the Beatles but itís so Rad Iíve grown up in the Foo Fighters generation. And my daughter loving Foo Fighters even though she couldnít pass it on just means the next generations love Foo Fighters too. Thank you for being you
Old June 21st 2019, 01:16 PM
Visiting is pretty...

I totally understand "no special requests policy". But then, when you know how dedicated father Dave himself is, it's somehow... impossible to imagine he wouldn't honor request like this, if he ever becomes aware of it, that is.

If someone has power to help fellow human to get some semblance of closure for hurt this big, I guess one couldn't help around it but... use it.

But that's only me. Guessing.

My endless condolences btw.