Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 27th 2018, 10:00 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Help. Which ticket broker was used for presale?

Well I'm an idiot. Got tickets last November and went to my email to prep for their upcoming show in Vancouver and I can't find them anywhere.

Ticketmaster doesn't show them in my account so I'm guessing it was something else?

I recently switched phones and I'm really hoping I didn't erase or lose the email.

Any idea if there's a way to recover them? I know they are paid for as its on my CC statement as Foo Fighters.

Thanks a bunch!
Old August 28th 2018, 01:45 AM
Da doo doo doo, da dah dah dah

Default Re: Help. Which ticket broker was used for presale?

Your credit card statement probably has the company name and a phone number. If nothing else, you can call them and they can probably give you an official company name. I had something similar happen when I bought my Chicago tickets because it was actually thru the Cubs ticket organization but I couldn't find the email. My credit card statement had the company name so I contacted them and got it straightened out.
Old August 28th 2018, 04:02 AM
The Sidekick

Default Re: Help. Which ticket broker was used for presale?

There was a presale through Capital One for cardholders, then another through the newsletter. Clicking on that link now does take me to ticketmaster, so I assume the pre-sale was through them, but it may be re-directing now. If it wasn't them, I think the only other they used was Live Nation.

Do you have a Capital One card, recall doing it through them?

If not I agree on calling your credit card company, they will likely have more details on who/where/when you paid than what is on your statement.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.