Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old November 11th 2014, 07:20 AM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,153
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Email I received about the mega bundle along with a download code.

Hi Foo’s fans -
We can’t thank you enough for your support of Sonic Highways. Due to delays in manufacturing, not all of your orders have been sent out as of today. The balance of product is being received on Monday, November 10th, and will be turned around and shipped out to you immediately. You will recieve an email with tracking info as soon as your order ships.
We apologize for the delay and assure you we are working to get everything out to you as quickly as possible.
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old November 11th 2014, 08:27 AM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Email I received about the mega bundle along with a download code.

Hi Foo’s fans -
We can’t thank you enough for your support of Sonic Highways. Due to delays in manufacturing, not all of your orders have been sent out as of today. The balance of product is being received on Monday, November 10th, and will be turned around and shipped out to you immediately. You will recieve an email with tracking info as soon as your order ships.
We apologize for the delay and assure you we are working to get everything out to you as quickly as possible.
Well the contact is nice and all... but 160kbps constant mp3 files, not even 360 variable? Damn the reissue dls were wonderfully put together - I wonder if this is just a stop gap for preorder customers due to the delay or if that's the dl for everyone? Not what I would have expected at all for paying customers.
__________________
Meanwhile Down Under...
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old November 15th 2014, 04:33 AM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

So for us vinyl collectors...

It is looking like TWENTY variants.

8875 etc barcode with cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

8843 etc barcode with NO cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

For each barcode type:
Nine making up the full picture plus one that is a stand alone composite picture of the full cover.

It is starting to look like all are the same record pressing with matrix runouts:
88843-09008-1-SA -33130- P.USA BG
88843-09008-1-SB -33130- P.USA BG

And that both variants have FBI anti-piracy wording in the rear cover. I think the 8875 are the US pressings & 8843 EU, and it also looks like they were sold in both places. Barcode is the ONLY way to tell them apart.

Needless to say right now Discogs is a clusterfuck of mixed information.

I still don't have any copies, but this is what I can see right now. Anyone with actual US Store copies that can confirm if they have the album word under the barcode on the US STORE vinyl?
__________________
Meanwhile Down Under...
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old November 15th 2014, 08:52 AM
offbeatblink's Avatar
offbeatblink offbeatblink is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 392
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
So for us vinyl collectors...
I still don't have any copies, but this is what I can see right now. Anyone with actual US Store copies that can confirm if they have the album word under the barcode on the US STORE vinyl?
Both my copies are 8843's with no cover name on barcode (or anywhere as far as I can tell). One was official US store purchase, the other was at a local shop.
__________________
9/10/05 Sunrise FL
1/16/08 Sunrise FL
1/17/08 Orlando FL
9/28/08 ACL Austin TX
5/18/11 Little Rock AR
5/20/11 Memphis TN
8/7/11 Lolla Chicago IL
11/7/11 Duluth GA
9/21/12 Atlanta GA
10/26/14 LIB Las Vegas NV
5/27/15 Manchester UK
7/4/15 RFK Washington DC
9/10/17 Lolla Berlin
10/12/17 Anthem Washington DC
12/31/17 NYE Las Vegas NV
4/25/18 Tampa FL
4/26/18 West Palm Beach FL
4/28/18 Atlanta GA
9/1/18 Seattle WA
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old November 15th 2014, 11:09 AM
HOSS's Avatar
HOSS HOSS is offline
Always watching, always FUCKING WATCHING
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
So for us vinyl collectors...

It is looking like TWENTY variants.

8875 etc barcode with cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

8843 etc barcode with NO cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

For each barcode type:
Nine making up the full picture plus one that is a stand alone composite picture of the full cover.

It is starting to look like all are the same record pressing with matrix runouts:
88843-09008-1-SA -33130- P.USA BG
88843-09008-1-SB -33130- P.USA BG

And that both variants have FBI anti-piracy wording in the rear cover. I think the 8875 are the US pressings & 8843 EU, and it also looks like they were sold in both places. Barcode is the ONLY way to tell them apart.

Needless to say right now Discogs is a clusterfuck of mixed information.

I still don't have any copies, but this is what I can see right now. Anyone with actual US Store copies that can confirm if they have the album word under the barcode on the US STORE vinyl?
Yes, mine says FOREVER below the barcode. Needless to say, I got the Forever cover.
__________________

2002.10.26 - Bridge School Benefit
2003.04.18 - Los Angeles, CA
2005.10.28 - Oakland, CA
2006.07.14 - Berkeley, CA
2006.09.02 - Santa Barbara, CA
2008.02.02 - Oakland, CA
2008.03.06 - Inglewood, CA
2011.06.05 - 2011 MTV Movie Awards
2012.02.12 - 54th Grammy Awards
2013.01.31 - Sound City Players
2015.01.10 - Dave's Birthday Bash
2017.05.28 - BottleRock Festival
2017.10.07 - CalJam '17
2017.10.31 - Jimmy Kimmel Live!
2017.12.02 - Sacramento, CA
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old November 15th 2014, 11:37 AM
Foolighter Foolighter is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 51
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
So for us vinyl collectors...

It is looking like TWENTY variants.

8875 etc barcode with cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

8843 etc barcode with NO cover name underneath the barcode inside the barcode box.

For each barcode type:
Nine making up the full picture plus one that is a stand alone composite picture of the full cover.

It is starting to look like all are the same record pressing with matrix runouts:
88843-09008-1-SA -33130- P.USA BG
88843-09008-1-SB -33130- P.USA BG

And that both variants have FBI anti-piracy wording in the rear cover. I think the 8875 are the US pressings & 8843 EU, and it also looks like they were sold in both places. Barcode is the ONLY way to tell them apart.

Needless to say right now Discogs is a clusterfuck of mixed information.

I still don't have any copies, but this is what I can see right now. Anyone with actual US Store copies that can confirm if they have the album word under the barcode on the US STORE vinyl?
Yes, I agree, 8843 are the EU pressings. I have the Nashville and the Los Angeles bought over here in Holland and both have no name underneath the barcode and both states 'Made in EU'. But nowhere I can notice a FBI anti-piracy logo or name mentioned.

Further, on the spine it seems that all versions have a unique number, so besides the cat.no 88843 09008 1 there's an additional number: for Los Angeles cover it's 5 and for the Nashville cover it's 10.

greetings
Hans
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old November 15th 2014, 11:44 AM
Nicode70's Avatar
Nicode70 Nicode70 is offline
keep on Grohling!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: France
Posts: 269
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolighter View Post
Yes, I agree, 8843 are the EU pressings. I have the Nashville and the Los Angeles bought over here in Holland and both have no name underneath the barcode and both states 'Made in EU'. But nowhere I can notice a FBI anti-piracy logo or name mentioned.

Further, on the spine it seems that all versions have a unique number, so besides the cat.no 88843 09008 1 there's an additional number: for Los Angeles cover it's 5 and for the Nashville cover it's 10.

greetings
Hans
I also have a EU version of the LA cover. No FBI warning, No name of the city under the barecode and my barecode says: 88843 090081 3
__________________
14 dec 2002 Transbordeur;Lyon
26 aug 2011 Rock en Seine; Paris
17 nov 2015 Halle Tony Garnier; Lyon
03 july 2017 Accord hotel Arena; Paris

instagram: https://instagram.com/Vinycode70/
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/user/Nicode70
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old November 15th 2014, 02:32 PM
Foolighter Foolighter is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 51
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicode70 View Post
I also have a EU version of the LA cover. No FBI warning, No name of the city under the barecode and my barecode says: 88843 090081 3
Correct, that's the barcode, but there's also a code on the spine. This should be 88843 090081 5.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old November 15th 2014, 05:06 PM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Thanks everyone - I hate to say it but it looks like there are more than 20 variants.

There are most definitely US sold 8843 etc barcode variants with NO cover name underneath the barcode WITH FBI blurb. The blurb is the last line in the first rectangular box beside the record copy logos on the back cover.

NASHVILLE
US 8843 with blurb:
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=6301112

NASHVILLE
US 8875 with blurb AND Album name:
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=6273795

NASHVILLE
EU 8843
Barcode (Text On Sticker): 8 88750 18801 4
Barcode (Text On Sleeve): 8 8843-09008-1 3
No rear sleeve is shown, but it has the extra number on the spine Hans mentions.
http://www.discogs.com/Foo-Fighters-...elease/6275562

So those people with EU copies... Is that final FBI blurb line NOT present and there is a "Made In EU" statement somewhere around there instead? If someone could throw up a pic that would be great.

30 variants?
__________________
Meanwhile Down Under...
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old November 15th 2014, 05:46 PM
Foolighter Foolighter is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 51
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
Thanks everyone - I hate to say it but it looks like there are more than 20 variants.

There are most definitely US sold 8843 etc barcode variants with NO cover name underneath the barcode WITH FBI blurb. The blurb is the last line in the first rectangular box beside the record copy logos on the back cover.

NASHVILLE
US 8843 with blurb:
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=6301112

NASHVILLE
US 8875 with blurb AND Album name:
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=6273795

NASHVILLE
EU 8843
Barcode (Text On Sticker): 8 88750 18801 4
Barcode (Text On Sleeve): 8 8843-09008-1 3
No rear sleeve is shown, but it has the extra number on the spine Hans mentions.
http://www.discogs.com/Foo-Fighters-...elease/6275562

So those people with EU copies... Is that final FBI blurb line NOT present and there is a "Made In EU" statement somewhere around there instead? If someone could throw up a pic that would be great.

30 variants?
Damn Mike,

it looks you're right. Indeed, there are 2 US versions (8843 and 8875), without and with cover name underneath the barcode and also an EU version.
Indeed the EU version states "Made in EU' and no FBI blurp present.

See this link (german seller):http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Foo-Fighters-...item2344a585ec

Also there's a Sony Music logo on the right upper corner on the EU version.


Hans

Last edited by Foolighter : November 15th 2014 at 05:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old November 15th 2014, 06:28 PM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolighter View Post
Damn Mike,

it looks you're right. Indeed, there are 2 US versions (8843 and 8875), without and with cover name underneath the barcode and also an EU version.
Indeed the EU version states "Made in EU' and no FBI blurp present.

See this link (german seller):http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Foo-Fighters-...item2344a585ec

Also there's a Sony Music logo on the right upper corner on the EU version.

Hans
Shit like it wasn't bad enough already
OK well I guess thanks for that

More stuff coming through too Hans/Cheko... Korean CD with postcards - go Alban you beat me by 6 hours
www.ebay.com/itm/321586297719
__________________
Meanwhile Down Under...
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old November 16th 2014, 09:27 AM
Nicode70's Avatar
Nicode70 Nicode70 is offline
keep on Grohling!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: France
Posts: 269
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
So those people with EU copies... Is that final FBI blurb line NOT present and there is a "Made In EU" statement somewhere around there instead? If someone could throw up a pic that would be great.
Here is the back of my EU copy. LA cover


Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolighter View Post
Damn Mike,

See this link (german seller):http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Foo-Fighters-...item2344a585ec

Also there's a Sony Music logo on the right upper corner on the EU version.


Hans
the copy of this german seller definitively has a barecode sticker on top of the shrinkwrap
__________________
14 dec 2002 Transbordeur;Lyon
26 aug 2011 Rock en Seine; Paris
17 nov 2015 Halle Tony Garnier; Lyon
03 july 2017 Accord hotel Arena; Paris

instagram: https://instagram.com/Vinycode70/
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/user/Nicode70

Last edited by Nicode70 : November 16th 2014 at 09:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old November 21st 2014, 09:36 AM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

I have 9 SH albums from the US Store all with the city name under the barcode.

I could well be wrong but my research so far is suggesting this is possibly the US first pressing (maybe store only). Already confirmed the store sent out the unnamed US pressings as well for some orders. They appear to have been ordered later.
__________________
Meanwhile Down Under...
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old November 21st 2014, 09:52 AM
Foolighter Foolighter is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 51
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
I have 9 SH albums from the US Store all with the city name under the barcode.

I could well be wrong but my research so far is suggesting this is possibly the US first pressing (maybe store only). Already confirmed the store sent out the unnamed US pressings as well for some orders. They appear to have been ordered later.
Indeed, what I've seen so far there's one EU pressing and two US pressing's: 8843 and 8875.

The same is with the EU CD versions. I've seen also two versions: 8843 and 8875. Also I've seen on Ebay someone offering a jewel case version.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old November 21st 2014, 05:04 PM
Nicode70's Avatar
Nicode70 Nicode70 is offline
keep on Grohling!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: France
Posts: 269
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Here is the back of my copy, straight out of the mega bundle (forever cover)



hope this helps
__________________
14 dec 2002 Transbordeur;Lyon
26 aug 2011 Rock en Seine; Paris
17 nov 2015 Halle Tony Garnier; Lyon
03 july 2017 Accord hotel Arena; Paris

instagram: https://instagram.com/Vinycode70/
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/user/Nicode70
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old December 21st 2014, 10:14 AM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,748
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Sonic Highways Vinyl "Walk"through
The 29 LP variants as I understand them as of 21st December 2014. Thanks to Nicode70 and Foolighter for the earlier pics and info.

2014 US FIRST Pressing (Foo Fighters Store Only)
NINE LPs
Chicago Cover
Washington DC Cover
Nashville Cover
Austin Cover
Los Angeles Cover
New Orleans Cover
Seattle Cover
New York Cover
Forever Cover

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) NO STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover starts "8 8875-".
3) Spine number is always "88843-09008-1".
4) The Cover CITY NAME (or FOREVER) is typed in capitals underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING..." are the first words in line four to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) There is NOTHING shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.


2014 US SECOND Pressing
TEN LPs
Chicago Cover
Washington DC Cover
Nashville Cover
Austin Cover
Los Angeles Cover
New Orleans Cover
Seattle Cover
New York Cover
Forever Cover
Composite Full Image Cover

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) ROUNDED CORNER STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover is always "8 8843-09008-1 3"
3) Spine number is always "88843-09008-1".
4) NO CITY NAME is typed underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING..." are the first words in line four to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) There is NOTHING shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.


2014 EU Pressing
TEN LPs
Chicago Cover (88843-09008-1 3)
Washington DC Cover (88843-09008-1 7)
Nashville Cover (88843-09008-1 10)
Austin Cover (88843-09008-1 8)
Los Angeles Cover (88843-09008-1 5)
New Orleans Cover (88843-09008-1 9)
Seattle Cover (88843-09008-1 2)
New York Cover (88843-09008-1 4)
Forever Cover (88843-09008-1 6)
Composite Full Image Cover (88843-09008-1 1)

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) SQUARE CORNER STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover is always "8 8843-09008-1 3" BUT THAT BARCODE IS OFTEN COVERED WITH THE BARCODE STICKER "8 88750 18801 4".
3) Spine number is SPECIFIC to each record as above (in brackets).
4) NO CITY NAME is typed underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "Services GmbH, PO Box 510, 333111 Gütersloh Germany..." are the first words in line three to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) Logo and "SONY MUSIC" are shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.

Last edited by FooZealand : December 21st 2014 at 10:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old December 21st 2014, 12:58 PM
Foolighter Foolighter is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 51
Default Re: Sonic Highways Q&A - All Facts, Comments, Burning Questions & Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
Sonic Highways Vinyl "Walk"through
The 29 LP variants as I understand them as of 21st December 2014. Thanks to Nicode70 and Foolighter for the earlier pics and info.

2014 US FIRST Pressing (Foo Fighters Store Only)
NINE LPs
Chicago Cover
Washington DC Cover
Nashville Cover
Austin Cover
Los Angeles Cover
New Orleans Cover
Seattle Cover
New York Cover
Forever Cover

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) NO STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover starts "8 8875-".
3) Spine number is always "88843-09008-1".
4) The Cover CITY NAME (or FOREVER) is typed in capitals underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING..." are the first words in line four to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) There is NOTHING shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.


2014 US SECOND Pressing
TEN LPs
Chicago Cover
Washington DC Cover
Nashville Cover
Austin Cover
Los Angeles Cover
New Orleans Cover
Seattle Cover
New York Cover
Forever Cover
Composite Full Image Cover

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) ROUNDED CORNER STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover is always "8 8843-09008-1 3"
3) Spine number is always "88843-09008-1".
4) NO CITY NAME is typed underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING..." are the first words in line four to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) There is NOTHING shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.


2014 EU Pressing
TEN LPs
Chicago Cover (88843-09008-1 3)
Washington DC Cover (88843-09008-1 7)
Nashville Cover (88843-09008-1 10)
Austin Cover (88843-09008-1 8)
Los Angeles Cover (88843-09008-1 5)
New Orleans Cover (88843-09008-1 9)
Seattle Cover (88843-09008-1 2)
New York Cover (88843-09008-1 4)
Forever Cover (88843-09008-1 6)
Composite Full Image Cover (88843-09008-1 1)

How you tell them apart from the other two version sets:
1) SQUARE CORNER STICKERS on the front cover of sealed LPs.
2) Barcode number on the rear cover is always "8 8843-09008-1 3" BUT THAT BARCODE IS OFTEN COVERED WITH THE BARCODE STICKER "8 88750 18801 4".
3) Spine number is SPECIFIC to each record as above (in brackets).
4) NO CITY NAME is typed underneath the Barcode number on the rear cover.
5) "Services GmbH, PO Box 510, 333111 Gütersloh Germany..." are the first words in line three to the right of the Roswell Records and RCA logos on the rear cover.
6) Logo and "SONY MUSIC" are shown below the "33 1/3 RPM" box on the top Right Hand Side of the rear cover.
Thanks for the clear summary FZ!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.