Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old January 27th 2018, 11:07 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Thumbs up Mr Grohl

I have been to countless of Foo Fighters shows now and i was even lucky enough to working managing the bars at Festival Hall in Melbourne when you toured for the One by One tour in 2003..... ripping shows!!!
I am going to your show on tuesday night and i am taking a very old school friend of mine who is a big fan and she will be seeing you for the first time and her last time..... Sadly i only found out that she has been diagnosed with her 5th bout of cancer and its classified as very aggressive so they are saying that she wont the middle of the year as after having beaten cancer 4 times previously her body just doesn't have anything left to beat this lot!!!
David could please play Sky is a Neighbourhood for her.... her name is Wendy Wilson!!!
Old January 27th 2018, 11:40 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: Mr Grohl

They don't read the board and the board itself can't pass any message to them. I'd do a big sign and try to get to the front rows. The band usually reads them.
Old January 27th 2018, 12:44 PM
Normal

Sorry to hear that. No special requests though.
Old January 28th 2018, 01:09 AM
The Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldmg View Post
I have been to countless of Foo Fighters shows now and i was even lucky enough to working managing the bars at Festival Hall in Melbourne when you toured for the One by One tour in 2003..... ripping shows!!!
I am going to your show on tuesday night and i am taking a very old school friend of mine who is a big fan and she will be seeing you for the first time and her last time..... Sadly i only found out that she has been diagnosed with her 5th bout of cancer and its classified as very aggressive so they are saying that she wont the middle of the year as after having beaten cancer 4 times previously her body just doesn't have anything left to beat this lot!!!
David could please play Sky is a Neighbourhood for her.... her name is Wendy Wilson!!!
Ugh, so sorry you are going through watching your friend be ill, however as my linked post above says, we canít help you out. Sorry.

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond
Closed Thread