Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 6th 2017, 03:50 PM
lelye05 lelye05 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Exclamation ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Hi,
We missed the presale this morning... let me know if anyone has 2 GA they are trying to get rid of.

Does anyone know if the presale for the fanclub will be a general code or is it a unique code? I've never purchased concert tickets for Wrigley before.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old November 6th 2017, 10:32 PM
Jill's Avatar
Jill Jill is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: California
Posts: 21,583
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

It's a general code
__________________
My email: click me

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old November 7th 2017, 12:40 AM
bluebuddha11 bluebuddha11 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Same here. We had an emergency at work and I was unable to get away. Is there a way for me to get the code so I can give it another try on Wednesday? Thank you in advance. Christina
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old November 7th 2017, 01:39 AM
Ricker182's Avatar
Ricker182 Ricker182 is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hobart, IN
Posts: 383
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

If for some reason you guys didn't sign up for the newsletter in time or didn't receive the email, it's not that hard to google to get the code.

It's not unique and isn't a secret.

I really don't understand what's so difficult. It's the very first freaking result.

That being said, even though I got some "good" wrigley tickets today, I think they are way overpriced and it is a slap in the face to the real fans to have a freaking credit card pre-sale before the fan pre-sale.

It is also a joke that the fan pre-sale code is some stupid generic code that anyone can get.

Sorry. Just venting.
__________________
Don't take anything personal. I'm not hating. I'm just very opinionated.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old November 7th 2017, 01:58 AM
mingo05's Avatar
mingo05 mingo05 is offline
Colors inside the lines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Iowa City, Ohio, the great potato state
Posts: 24,242
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricker182 View Post
If for some reason you guys didn't sign up for the newsletter in time or didn't receive the email, it's not that hard to google to get the code.

It's not unique and isn't a secret.

I really don't understand what's so difficult. It's the very first freaking result.

That being said, even though I got some "good" wrigley tickets today, I think they are way overpriced and it is a slap in the face to the real fans to have a freaking credit card pre-sale before the fan pre-sale.

It is also a joke that the fan pre-sale code is some stupid generic code that anyone can get.

Sorry. Just venting.
You're hired!
__________________
aka Cheryl from Iowa

*wears a helmet at all times*
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old November 7th 2017, 12:26 PM
lelye05 lelye05 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricker182 View Post
If for some reason you guys didn't sign up for the newsletter in time or didn't receive the email, it's not that hard to google to get the code.

It's not unique and isn't a secret.

I really don't understand what's so difficult. It's the very first freaking result.

That being said, even though I got some "good" wrigley tickets today, I think they are way overpriced and it is a slap in the face to the real fans to have a freaking credit card pre-sale before the fan pre-sale.

It is also a joke that the fan pre-sale code is some stupid generic code that anyone can get.

Sorry. Just venting.
I actually did try to Google yesterday morning and I found a credit card presale code that worked which was stupid. I'll continue to Google but if anyone else finds the fan club code please post! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old November 7th 2017, 01:29 PM
Jaeydee Jaeydee is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 204
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

By fan club code, do you mean the newsletter code?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old November 7th 2017, 10:13 PM
lelye05 lelye05 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeydee View Post
By fan club code, do you mean the newsletter code?
Yes?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old November 7th 2017, 10:14 PM
Ricker182's Avatar
Ricker182 Ricker182 is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hobart, IN
Posts: 383
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelye05 View Post
I actually did try to Google yesterday morning and I found a credit card presale code that worked which was stupid. I'll continue to Google but if anyone else finds the fan club code please post! Thanks!
I Don't know if this is breaking the rules or not, but it is so bizarre to me that people find this difficult.

Mods: Please delete if not allowed.
__________________
Don't take anything personal. I'm not hating. I'm just very opinionated.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old November 7th 2017, 11:29 PM
DonnaInVA's Avatar
DonnaInVA DonnaInVA is offline
Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: VA
Posts: 100,649
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricker182 View Post
Hi, I'm Donna and I think I love you.
__________________
This album was made in Virginia. TINLTL
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:47 AM
lelye05 lelye05 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricker182 View Post
It's not difficult. You can't find shit on Google. That's it. If I found it on Google you'd think I'd be posting on here asking?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 8th 2017, 12:10 PM
Jill's Avatar
Jill Jill is offline
The Boss
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: California
Posts: 21,583
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricker182 View Post
Well technically itís not sharing the code and it would be pretty amazing to think you are the only person who does this. lol
__________________
My email: click me

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old November 8th 2017, 01:07 PM
Jaeydee Jaeydee is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 204
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelye05 View Post
It's not difficult. You can't find shit on Google. That's it. If I found it on Google you'd think I'd be posting on here asking?
It's LITERALLY the first result...in the description the code is listed.......
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:14 PM
lelye05 lelye05 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeydee View Post
It's LITERALLY the first result...in the description the code is listed.......
Y'all don't have to be rude. I've never purchased tickets through Wrigley before because F the cubs. I did find all the codes on Monday for everything. I just wasn't sure we were able to use it for these tickets since it wasn't through ticketmaster. But thanks anyways everyone! Got my GA tickets! See y'all in the summer!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:15 PM
nord117 nord117 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 14
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Got booted from the presale today - didn't know that I had to have a userID/PW to get tix as well.. maybe I did it wrong?

Will try with the general population tomorrow - hopefully can get GA standing.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:17 PM
Crystal815 Crystal815 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelye05 View Post
Hi,
We missed the presale this morning... let me know if anyone has 2 GA they are trying to get rid of.

Does anyone know if the presale for the fanclub will be a general code or is it a unique code? I've never purchased concert tickets for Wrigley before.

Thanks!
It sold out in one minute. I tried right at 10:00 and did not get any.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:19 PM
mcjaco's Avatar
mcjaco mcjaco is offline
I look better in the blue light
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Posts: 40
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Tickets.com wouldn't accept my account. Lost out on three separate sets of tickets.......
__________________
www.reverbnation.com/stuckatzero
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:20 PM
Pmnehls Pmnehls is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal815 View Post
It sold out in one minute. I tried right at 10:00 and did not get any.
Keep trying, the other presale reloaded a couple of times.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:27 PM
nord117 nord117 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 14
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaco View Post
Tickets.com wouldn't accept my account. Lost out on three separate sets of tickets.......
My issue as well... Do you need a Tickets.com account as well?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old November 8th 2017, 03:32 PM
Jaeydee Jaeydee is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 204
Default Re: ISO GA for WRIGLEY FIELD

Well the good news is, I didn't forget today! The bad news is I haven't had any luck yet! Gonna keep trying.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.