Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 18th 2017, 02:58 PM
J-Ro's Avatar
J-Ro J-Ro is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: NePa
Posts: 433
Default Annual Shirts?

Not sure where to pose this question. It was roughly a year ago I ordered a baseball-style shirt that had 16 on the back and I had my name put on it. There was an owl on front. Anyone know if there will be something similar this year?
__________________
WHERE IS THAT PMA?

Richmond Colloseum, Richmond, VA 10/14/17!!!
SNL 30 Rock, New York, NY, 12/16/17
Merriweather, Columbia, MD 07/06/2018
PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA 7/19/18
CalJam18 San Bernardino, CA 10/5&6/18
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old November 18th 2017, 03:30 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,413
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ro View Post
Not sure where to pose this question. It was roughly a year ago I ordered a baseball-style shirt that had 16 on the back and I had my name put on it. There was an owl on front. Anyone know if there will be something similar this year?
Be cool if there was. I'm shocked there is no xmas themed stuff this time around.
__________________
Pula,Croatia x2, 2019
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old November 21st 2017, 02:25 PM
Becks12 Becks12 is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London
Posts: 821
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Be cool if there was. I'm shocked there is no xmas themed stuff this time around.
I really wanted the pyjamas but they were only available from the US store and postage was more than the pyjamas. I already have a bauble and a christmas jumper much to the embarrasment of my friends
I think I look cool
__________________

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old November 21st 2017, 02:53 PM
FrenchEnemies's Avatar
FrenchEnemies FrenchEnemies is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: the EU
Posts: 352
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks12 View Post
I really wanted the pyjamas but they were only available from the US store and postage was more than the pyjamas. I already have a bauble and a christmas jumper much to the embarrasment of my friends
I think I look cool
Jealous of your coolness levels
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old November 21st 2017, 04:39 PM
J-Ro's Avatar
J-Ro J-Ro is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: NePa
Posts: 433
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

I emailed the store and got the reply that what’s available is what’s in the store, but they would take my inquiry back to “the team”
__________________
WHERE IS THAT PMA?

Richmond Colloseum, Richmond, VA 10/14/17!!!
SNL 30 Rock, New York, NY, 12/16/17
Merriweather, Columbia, MD 07/06/2018
PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA 7/19/18
CalJam18 San Bernardino, CA 10/5&6/18
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old November 21st 2017, 09:28 PM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,827
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ro View Post
I emailed the store and got the reply that what’s available is what’s in the store, but they would take my inquiry back to “the team”
Really - I simply cant believe that!! - REALLY??
you got a reply!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old November 22nd 2017, 11:04 AM
Becks12 Becks12 is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London
Posts: 821
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchEnemies View Post
Jealous of your coolness levels
I think my jumper says "Foodolph" on or something like that! Has little foo symbols all over it too. Cost quite a lot I recall!
__________________

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old November 21st 2017, 09:25 PM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,827
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Be cool if there was. I'm shocked there is no xmas themed stuff this time around.
Im seriously wondering if management have had to rethink any consideration of too many specially designed limited items due to a certain merchants utter incompetence...

But you're right - they would need well and truly need to be out and up for sale by now... and this is the first year in a loong time that there is nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old November 22nd 2017, 05:53 AM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,413
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
Im seriously wondering if management have had to rethink any consideration of too many specially designed limited items due to a certain merchants utter incompetence...

But you're right - they would need well and truly need to be out and up for sale by now... and this is the first year in a loong time that there is nothing.
And i'm really disappointed. I wanted a Foo bauble.
__________________
Pula,Croatia x2, 2019
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old November 22nd 2017, 11:02 AM
Becks12 Becks12 is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London
Posts: 821
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

I got an email yesterday that my Foo teatowels are delayed in dispatch due to problems with the manufacturers.... Hope they arrive before christmas! They're "meant" to arrive early december but............
__________________

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old November 22nd 2017, 11:23 AM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,413
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks12 View Post
I got an email yesterday that my Foo teatowels are delayed in dispatch due to problems with the manufacturers.... Hope they arrive before christmas! They're "meant" to arrive early december but............
What an earth can the problem be with manufacturing a tea towel?!
__________________
Pula,Croatia x2, 2019
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old November 22nd 2017, 08:30 PM
Bexster's Avatar
Bexster Bexster is offline
Raider of Lost Arks
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Posts: 25,991
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Jumping in, I want to get a snow globe, but I'm not paying nearly £16 in shipping for it!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old November 22nd 2017, 08:36 PM
FooZealand's Avatar
FooZealand FooZealand is offline
Easy For YOU To Say
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,827
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexster View Post
Jumping in, I want to get a snow globe, but I'm not paying nearly £16 in shipping for it!
This has only JUST gone up in the last 14 hours - so people wont quite follow.

New thread here:
http://forum.foofighters.com/showthr...15#post4179415

Is that £16 in shipping just inside the UK?

Anyway.. they sure left all this late!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old November 22nd 2017, 09:09 PM
Bexster's Avatar
Bexster Bexster is offline
Raider of Lost Arks
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Posts: 25,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
This has only JUST gone up in the last 14 hours - so people wont quite follow.

New thread here:
http://forum.foofighters.com/showthr...15#post4179415

Is that £16 in shipping just inside the UK?

Anyway.. they sure left all this late!
Ah, thanks. I looked to see of there was already a thread but couldn't see it.

Yes, this is from the UK store to UK. Can only get it as signed courier delivery. Its nearly the price of the globe. And you're right. It is late.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old November 22nd 2017, 11:37 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,998
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexster View Post
Ah, thanks. I looked to see of there was already a thread but couldn't see it.

Yes, this is from the UK store to UK. Can only get it as signed courier delivery. Its nearly the price of the globe. And you're right. It is late.
Know you won't see this til the morning but when I put it in the basket with the beer glasses, it had recorded of £19.95, but when separated out I could do them both for £6 or £7 shipping each item.
__________________
Wembley Stadium, 6th June 2008
Milton Keynes, 2nd July 2011
Reading Festival, 26th August 2012
2014: House of Vans (11th September), Islington Assembly Hall (12th September), Invictus Games (14th September)
Wembley Stadium, 20th June 2015
o2 Arena, 19th September 2017
London Stadium, 22nd & 23rd June 2018
2019: Pula Arena (18th & 19th June), RDS Arena Dublin (21st August), Reading Festival (25th August)
Future: ... No One Knows
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old November 23rd 2017, 08:42 AM
Bexster's Avatar
Bexster Bexster is offline
Raider of Lost Arks
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Posts: 25,991
Default Re: Annual Shirts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
Know you won't see this til the morning but when I put it in the basket with the beer glasses, it had recorded of £19.95, but when separated out I could do them both for £6 or £7 shipping each item.
Yeah, I've just had a play with that on the store. Seems daft that one item if £6, and if I add a T-shirt it more than doubles the shipping though. I don't want it that much.
__________________
Calippos are made from calipers and hippos

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.